Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > The 9th Age

Notices

gbowering

Old May 29th, 2018, 09:11 AM
I might be wrong here, but I thought I'd post anyway.

In Ninth Age 2.0, shouldn't a Barded Warhorse keep the Devastating Charge (+1 STR, +1 AP) rule when added to a Duke or Paladin.
It's not showing in the list of universal rules. It's getting swiftstride instead.

Along that same line, the swiftstride rule for a Barded Warhorse is appearing when given to a Paladin or Duke, but not for the other knight types (they have the Devastating Charge rule instead).

Am I missing something? Shouldn't a Barded Warhorse have both swiftstride (because it's cavalry) and Devastating Charge because of the rule on page 10 in the Kingdom of Equitaine rulebook?

Last edited by gbowering; May 29th, 2018 at 09:26 AM.
gbowering is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old May 31st, 2018, 05:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbowering View Post
I might be wrong here, but I thought I'd post anyway.

In Ninth Age 2.0, shouldn't a Barded Warhorse keep the Devastating Charge (+1 STR, +1 AP) rule when added to a Duke or Paladin.
It's not showing in the list of universal rules. It's getting swiftstride instead.

Along that same line, the swiftstride rule for a Barded Warhorse is appearing when given to a Paladin or Duke, but not for the other knight types (they have the Devastating Charge rule instead).

Am I missing something? Shouldn't a Barded Warhorse have both swiftstride (because it's cavalry) and Devastating Charge because of the rule on page 10 in the Kingdom of Equitaine rulebook?
Fixed, DL release 2.27 or higher again
EdSteiner is offline   #12 Reply With Quote