Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - World of Darkness

Notices

RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 7th, 2018, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearwillis View Post
Looking Good, Raven
Happy to hear about the Dark Ages
It will be a quick add-on from what I can tell. The data entry won't be as quick as the structure file mechanics. For this I have done minimalist data entry, just enough to figure out what the files need to work.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old March 7th, 2018, 06:06 PM
Looks like I am down to Sorcery paths and rituals and this structure file is finished for player character Vampires...

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old March 8th, 2018, 03:28 PM
It was a long, dark night last night... but I think I got the needed things hammered out on the player character side for V20. Now I have to hammer out NPC stuff and then I can start examination of the Dark Ages tome under scrutiny.

RavenX is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old March 8th, 2018, 04:13 PM
Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I say "HELL YEAH"!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh maybe I did.......
jbearwillis is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old March 8th, 2018, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearwillis View Post
Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I say "HELL YEAH"!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh maybe I did.......
Its ok, I have my Stone Cold Steve Austin moments too. Cold Beer and everything!

RavenX is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old March 9th, 2018, 01:40 PM
Sample sheet showing the Ghoul mechanics have been successfully implemented for character creation. Made a lot of changes last night, but the source code is looking better with each pass.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Jasta Farriah (sample Ghoul).pdf (211.9 KB, 8 views)
File Type: pdf Jasta Fariah Supplemental sheet.pdf (6.2 KB, 4 views)

RavenX is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old March 11th, 2018, 05:50 PM
Finalizing the Animal races now, after this I should be ready to enter data for V20, which means I will switch to a different book to start adding additional components.

RavenX is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old March 12th, 2018, 03:04 PM
Animal Race Support is done now. That should get the bestiary mostly implemented. Other game system monsters need their books done first so I'll get to that as I get to it. The upgrade to V20 is pretty much done now. I just have a couple tweaks to make and I can move on to the next book.

RavenX is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old March 13th, 2018, 02:38 PM
The current coding for the V20 file should support the addition of the data from the Dark Ages as well. The systems are essentially the same. I will add a new source for the data so whoever wants to add that data can get started.

RavenX is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old March 17th, 2018, 11:37 AM
Scripted the code for the Merits and Flaws. Merits and Flaws now do what they should do. Attached is a child ghoul with the appropriate flaws limited her size and speed. More character sheet modifications to come.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Emily Clark (Child Ghoul).pdf (366.4 KB, 8 views)

RavenX is offline   #30 Reply With Quote