Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - World of Darkness

Notices

RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 26th, 2018, 03:18 PM
I am working on a datafile for the "Old" or Classic World of Darkness. For now I am implementing Werewolf: the Apocalypse. But it seems like adding other systems to the data will be easy since they standardized many things across the different systems published.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old February 28th, 2018, 08:25 PM
Pretty much done with Werewolf's mechanics now. I just have a little tweaking to finish up.

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old March 1st, 2018, 12:33 PM
That was fast! Congrats!
Aaron is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old March 1st, 2018, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
That was fast! Congrats!
Compared to Exalted, this is a much simpler system, but is mechanically similar enough to get through. The data entry will take time but the structure file is built. And now I can start adding Vampire the Masquerade mechanics.

RavenX is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old March 1st, 2018, 05:38 PM
If anyone wants to do data entry on these files, let me know via PM. I am going to start coding out the Structure mechanics for Vampire or Mage next.

RavenX is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old March 1st, 2018, 05:57 PM
Some sample character sheets that I had Hero Lab output for Werewolf: the Apocalypse.

RavenX is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old March 2nd, 2018, 07:59 PM
Character Sheet progress for Vampire the Masquerade, almost have all the assets built for this.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Isabella Morte (sample).pdf (333.9 KB, 11 views)

RavenX is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old March 3rd, 2018, 10:14 AM
Nice!

I look forward to seeing (and being able to use HL for oWod stuff.

Working on -
  • (SWADE) WIP Savage Rifts
  • Savage Rifts (Deluxe): Update link in This post
  • Star Trek Adventures: Update link in This post
TCArknight is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old March 3rd, 2018, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCArknight View Post
Nice!

I look forward to seeing (and being able to use HL for oWod stuff.
It has come along nicely. I will admit it took a lot less time than I was anticipating. I am quite satisfied with that though.

RavenX is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old March 4th, 2018, 01:43 PM
Vampire the Masquerade is hammered out. Moving to Mage: the Ascension mechanics now.

RavenX is offline   #10 Reply With Quote