Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Madmaxneo

Old June 3rd, 2015, 06:52 PM
I tried using it once so far. The problem I have with it is I am not able to bring my PC with me to the game. I usually will enter notes about the session when I get home.
The one time I did use that feature I was unable to change the game times to show what time we started and what time we ended. I tried by clicking on the start time and changing that manually but it referred back to current real time when I finished. But I entered the info anyway. But now I am unable to locate that sessions notes.

1. Is it possible to set specific times for the game as opposed to starting and stopping the session and it recording those times?

2. How do I access my session notes once I have saved the session?

Bruce

PS if these items are not possible or are on the to do list then please let me know, but I still think the calendar is more important.....

GM of HARP, Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Dreamchaser, Savage Worlds, and a myriad of other not so well known systems.
Software I use for gaming: Realm Works, Inspiration Pad Pro, Ebon, Aeon Timeline, Scrivener, Syrinscape, Hexagon, Fantasia Archive, OneNote, and a spreadsheet program.
Mapping programs: CC3+, MapForge, Worldographer, Xara Photo and Graphic Designer 10.
Programming experience: Java and Javascript (Maptools and PDF programming).
Madmaxneo is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
MNBlockHead

Old June 3rd, 2015, 10:58 PM
To edit the dates, you first have to mark the session done (click the "end game session" button) and then edit it from the "Game Sessions" view. So far, I have had to do so each time because I forgot to either start or end the game session at the right times. To access session notes, go to the "Manage" tab and click on the "Realm" icon on the manage ribbon. Under the left panes ("Realm Aspects"), you'll see "Game Sessions".

RW Project: Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition homebrew world
Other Tools: CampaignCartographer, Cityographer, Dungeonographer, Evernote
MNBlockHead is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Madmaxneo

Old June 3rd, 2015, 11:39 PM
Thank you! I think I will go back and add some more notes now as there have been game sessions I did not put in because of those two things.

GM of HARP, Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Dreamchaser, Savage Worlds, and a myriad of other not so well known systems.
Software I use for gaming: Realm Works, Inspiration Pad Pro, Ebon, Aeon Timeline, Scrivener, Syrinscape, Hexagon, Fantasia Archive, OneNote, and a spreadsheet program.
Mapping programs: CC3+, MapForge, Worldographer, Xara Photo and Graphic Designer 10.
Programming experience: Java and Javascript (Maptools and PDF programming).
Madmaxneo is offline   #3 Reply With Quote