Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warmachine & Hordes

Notices

PaleKing

Old March 21st, 2010, 11:53 AM
Hi,
I think that there is a points cost error in the Bile Thralls entry. 5 grunts plus the leader comes up as 6pts but should cost 5.

Cheers
PaleKing is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
PaleKing

Old June 11th, 2010, 05:01 AM
*bump*
Any idea if this might get fixed?
Cheers
PaleKing is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
gr8sword

Old June 17th, 2010, 06:55 PM
There are many points cost errors in all the faction lists, not just Cryx (Stormblade Infantry also comes up as 6pts. instead of 5pts. for instance). There has been a deafening silence with regard to these issues. Don't know what is going on at this point. According to my Army Builder software, the last time the warmachine files were updated was March 12, 2010. I do recall there being some kind of discussion about trademark uses of the term "Army Builder" on the Privateer Press forums. I don't know if that has had an impact on continuing support of PP games on Army Builder...
gr8sword is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
PaleKing

Old June 29th, 2010, 03:24 AM
It's a shame, because any error in the files pretty much makes the system unusable. Years ago I bought AB2 and ditched it after a year because the files for WFB Empire were permanently wrong, with no sign of any fix. I recently bought AB3 to give the system another chance but if the system is going the same way I can't imagine re-subscribing after a year.
PaleKing is offline   #4 Reply With Quote