Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Call of Cthulhu

Notices

Tashtego

Old March 20th, 2010, 03:43 PM
Is it possible to add SAN loss tracking and ammo expenditure to the 'in play' tab? I found the Sanity journal more designed for long term play (e.g. to be updated at the end of each session) than for tracking ongoing, short term SAN loss. Towards the end of campaign or doing a one-shot convention adventure, a lot of ongoing san loss can be wracked up in a single session and it'd be nice to track this on the In Play tab, along with HP and MP.

Ammo tracking would be handy as well.
Tashtego is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 21st, 2010, 10:48 AM
On the sanity tab, just keep making changes to the same sanity tracker entry - there's actually no need to make a new one for each sanity change if you don't want to track them individually.

On my system, when I purchase ammo on the gear tab, it shows up on the in-play tab. Is your system not showing that?
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Tashtego

Old March 22nd, 2010, 05:14 PM
I was playtesting the HL files with a solo adventure (Grimrock Isle) and thought it was a bit fiddly to flip between the In Play and Sanity tabs. I'd prefer to have a Sanity tracker similar in nature to the HP and MP trackers. The current Sanity tracker requires you to go to the Sanity tab, type in a negative number and click the button to accept the change, rather than doing a single 'down' or 'up' arrow click like the MP/HP trackers.

(I got the ammo tracker working; user error!)

Also, this might be a bug - when you sell items of gear, you can only round up to whole dollar amounts. I couldn't get HL to accept a decimal point. I'd bought two watches and was trying to sell one back, but could only enter $6 rather than $5.50.

But over all, a nice data package for CoC.

Last edited by Tashtego; March 22nd, 2010 at 10:22 PM.
Tashtego is offline   #3 Reply With Quote