Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

etherio

Old September 8th, 2012, 06:23 PM
Hi all, this is my first post in these forums.

I'm trying to put together a spreadsheet to convert my character output for use in Fantasy Grounds. I've puzzled most of it out, but I ran into a problem. When I use custom output to create the xml data, Hero Lab isn't outputting the attacks data. I get an empty container like this:

<attack/>

Am I missing something? Help!
etherio is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 12th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Thanks for this bug report - there was an error that prevented the attacks from being output properly. This will be fixed in the next release.
Colen is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
etherio

Old September 12th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Dang. I got Hero Lab and Fantasy Grounds in the same week...all jazzed to use them together to speed up my gaming prep time. (I'm a high school teacher, and my free time is precious.) Building characters separately in Fantasy Grounds is time-consuming and defeats the point of me using it. It forces me to choose between the programs, and Hero Lab comes out the obvious winner. (Great job, by the way.)

Any idea when that patch will be released, or any suggestions on how I might manage a workaround solution until then? I'd love to be able to convert my characters to the FGII format quickly, and I'd be happy to share my results.
etherio is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
DLKTrazer

Old September 24th, 2012, 10:08 PM
Any chance of the fix allowing the program to display the non-toughness save attacks as well? On the character sheet in the program or XML output - either would be helpful, both would be fantastic.
DLKTrazer is offline   #4 Reply With Quote