Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - World of Darkness
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Akril

Old June 22nd, 2008, 01:28 AM
Does anyone know where I might be able to obtain useful custom content. What I had in mind was perhaps a portfolio of all the characters in New Orleans.

I know other programs have seperate user sites but I do not appear to be able to find any. I have started my own Portfolio for New Orleans but its taking me a long time.

If its not available I'd happily share once its complete. But where would I post it?
Akril is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 24th, 2008, 12:47 AM
At 02:28 AM 6/22/2008, you wrote:
Quote:
Does anyone know where I might be able to obtain useful custom content. What I had in mind was perhaps a portfolio of all the characters in New Orleans.

I know other programs have seperate user sites but I do not appear to be able to find any. I have started my own Portfolio for New Orleans but its taking me a long time.

If its not available I'd happily share once its complete. But where would I post it?
I'm not aware of any separate sites where you can find WoD data files for Hero Lab. If you put together all of the characters from N.O., you are welcome to post them here on our forums for the time being. Colen and I can devise something more appropriate as a long-term solution, but we fly out to Columbus, Ohio, for Origins tomorrow.
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
anivair

Old June 24th, 2008, 06:44 AM
If you'll be in town, you're welcome to check out my cam forsaken larp at noon on Friday (so is anyone else).
anivair is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
anivair

Old June 24th, 2008, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anivair
If you'll be in town, you're welcome to check out my cam forsaken larp at noon on Friday (so is anyone else).
I should have noted that this is worth saying since that game will be AT origins.

Helps if you're clear.
anivair is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 24th, 2008, 08:09 AM
At 07:44 AM 6/24/2008, you wrote:
Quote:
Thanks for the invite! Sadly, we'll all be shackled to the booth from 10am to 6pm everyday. Will the game run late into the evening or does it wrapup by around 7-8pm?
rob is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
anivair

Old June 24th, 2008, 02:44 PM
it'll wrap up early. But I might swing by the booth (I assume this is the hero lab booth?). I'm a successful and happy customer, so it can't hurt sales (unless I smell like gamer funk, but I promise I'll wash).
anivair is offline   #6 Reply With Quote