Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
bodrin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Posts: 1,263

Old May 17th, 2013, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptCoots View Post
So... about those missing prestige classes. Want me to write a couple? Also, what on earth is in Lawful G's Custom Stuff, Lawful G's Hidden Stuff, and Bodrins Custom Stuff?
Bodrins custom stuff

Ring of CHA +2,4,6

Added Custom Gauntlets of Ogre Power +4, +6, +8 9/11/2012

Adjustments added

Added Spell adjustment Benediction October 2012

Total Defense
Fighting Defensively

See history notes!

Complete Adventurer : Feats

Used Replaces ID mechanism to remove duplicate Quick Reconnoiter feat!

Added Spell Adjustment : Prayer February 2013

Spell Adjustment (x6): Interfaith Blessing (Complete Champion March 8th 2013)

Added Charging as a Condition 08/03/2013

Disembodied hand Arcane familiar.

Hope this helps.

Dormio Forte Somnio


Community Created Resources :
Data Package Repositories :
d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets
Community Server Setup (Packs)

Hero Lab Help- Video Tutorials and Pathfinder FAQ

Created by the community for the community
bodrin is offline   #121 Reply With Quote
CptCoots
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Poughkeepsie, NY
Posts: 102

Old May 18th, 2013, 10:09 AM
It does. Is there a reason that Urban Ranger Class Variant hasn't been implimented? Or am I missing where it is?
CptCoots is offline   #122 Reply With Quote
kkk5546
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 4

Old May 18th, 2013, 04:09 PM
Is there a link to download blocks of data sets instead of just one at a time?
kkk5546 is offline   #123 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,730

Old May 18th, 2013, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptCoots View Post
So... about those missing prestige classes. Want me to write a couple? Also, what on earth is in Lawful G's Custom Stuff, Lawful G's Hidden Stuff, and Bodrins Custom Stuff?
Yes, I'm always happy to have others contribute to the community set. Before you do, however, please see this thread. I have been adding a bunch of stuff lately and am putting out a new release soon.
Sendric is offline   #124 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,730

Old May 18th, 2013, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptCoots View Post
It does. Is there a reason that Urban Ranger Class Variant hasn't been implimented? Or am I missing where it is?
I think the simple answer is that not everything has been done, and this is one of them. Its not an anti-Urban Ranger Class Variant thing...just a time and resources thing. Lawful_G (now Aaron) started this project. ShadowChemosh took it over from him, and I have since taken it over from him. Others, like Bodrin, have contributed a lot as well.
Sendric is offline   #125 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,730

Old May 18th, 2013, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dramos View Post
Just downloaded your files, AMAZING! you saved me like 2 years of work! you all rock! ... had some questions, perhaps you could help ... duskblade wont let finish due to lack of 0 lvl spells left to choose from, also ephigy master seems to still have a few bugs (only noticed thanks to current campeign (i cant spell) ... my last question .. is there a way to Mix skill points from 2 classes? or a way to get by that? ... only had hero for a month atm ... ty in advance!
I'm glad you like it. There's more to come, so keep an eye out!

I have fixed Duskblade for the next release, so that message will go away. I have also improved the spell progression problem the original implementation had.

I'll take a look at Effigy Master next week. Can you say what the bugs are?

I don't think there's any way to mix skill points between classes. The current method is all stuff that's done behind the scenes and isn't anything we can control as a community.
Sendric is offline   #126 Reply With Quote
CptCoots
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Poughkeepsie, NY
Posts: 102

Old May 19th, 2013, 02:06 AM
I've found a couple bugs/inconsistencies. Is there a way you'd like these reported?
CptCoots is offline   #127 Reply With Quote
kkk5546
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 4

Old May 19th, 2013, 05:04 AM
I have no idea how to enter data into hero lab. I have a request if possible, could someone either make a data set for races of eberron and magic of eberron....or send me a tutorial on how to do it myself? Currently playing a warforged artificer so just having access to eberron campaign setting doesn't help much since currently warforged is not listed in the race section.
kkk5546 is offline   #128 Reply With Quote
CptCoots
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Poughkeepsie, NY
Posts: 102

Old May 20th, 2013, 02:11 AM
@kkk5546: The warforged seem to be omitted from the Ebberon Campaign Setting data set thus far available in this huge data set. Adding the race wouldn't be too difficult and there is a tutorial in the help menu. One of the best ways to get going is to try to create a new one by copying an existing race and tweaking things here and there. Eventually creating from scratch is pretty easy.

Speaking of editing things...
I'm having trouble with Pre-reqs like:

foreach pick in hero from BaseWep where "Broadcast.WepFocus"
validif (each.tagis[wCategory.Reach] <> 0)
nexteach

My major issue is where can I see a list of all possible containers like BaseWep, BaseSkill, etc... and where the hell are the fields "Broadcast.?"

I ask this because let's say I take Weapon Focus (Guisarme), but I have not added a Guisarme in any form to my inventory (wGuisarme or iMagWeapon); then by the wonderful logic of this pre-req I DO NOT qualify for a feat like Short Haft. I figure because it is searching the weapons I have, not the feats, checking if any that I own have weapon focus attached to them, and then if so checking if it is a reach weapon. This is a terribly unprincipled way of looking at it. One should be checking the Feats I have, seeing if there is a Weapon Focus feat, and then for each of them seeing if they apply to a reach weapon.

<NEW EDIT LOL>
Wow, I just figured out how to do it all by myself. The pre-req for feats like this should read

foreach pick in hero from BaseFeat where "HasFeat.fWepFoc"
validif (each.field[fChosen].chosen.tagis[wCategory.Reach] <> 0)
nexteach

Which does exactly what you'd want. It looks at your feats (a'la BaseFeat) and specifically grabs the Weapon Focus feats (HasFeat.fWepFoc). Then it looks to what you chose in the fChosen field (each.field[fChosen]) and grabs the thing you chose (each.field[fChosen].chosen) and looks to its tags to see if the weapon has reach (each.field[fChosen].chosen.tagis[wCategory.Reach]).

Boo Yah! I'm getting better at this.

Sendric, I'm seriously down for going through and editing files that are released from you to correct such snafu's; that way I can stop making my own custom replacement versions and make my changes "permanent".

Last edited by CptCoots; May 20th, 2013 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Forgot to add the final motivation to the question. And then solved my own question.
CptCoots is offline   #129 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,730

Old May 20th, 2013, 04:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptCoots View Post
I've found a couple bugs/inconsistencies. Is there a way you'd like these reported?
There's a stickied thread for reporting bugs against the community set here.
Sendric is offline   #130 Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright ©1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.