Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

edgelett

Old June 2nd, 2020, 01:27 AM
Howdy,

We're playing D&D 3.5 and I'm running a druid that has recently gained the ability to wild shape.
For the most part I change to only a few animals (heading towards an animal lord so keeping it simple) and although i can run a template off in Hero Lab it becomes a pain in the next updating it every time i level up.

is there an easy way to print a wild shape for my druid using Hero Lab for 3.5?

Thanks,
edgelett is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old June 2nd, 2020, 03:56 AM
I believe there are a selection of wild shape adjustments available in the community set which you can use. I would start there.
Sendric is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
edgelett

Old June 13th, 2020, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
I believe there are a selection of wild shape adjustments available in the community set which you can use. I would start there.
yeah I've got the community set (i think) but it doesn't seem to work with D20.....
edgelett is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old June 13th, 2020, 03:11 PM
There's a d20 Community pack available - open Configure Hero, and there is a "Wildshape Adjustments" you can activate under User Content.
Check the first thread in the forum for details on downloading the pack.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old June 14th, 2020, 07:54 AM
http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=11584
Sendric is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
edgelett

Old June 25th, 2020, 12:27 AM
thanks, yes I have downloaded that pack from the link you posted, and I have selected 'wildshape adjustments' under 'user content' in the configure hero section, but i can't find out how to actually use this in Hero Lab at all. I just can't find where to select the animal I am turning in to anywhere.

Do you know where on my character I can actually activate my wild shape options?
(edit - tried to add a screenshot to show I have wildshape adjustment selected but can't upload photos)
edgelett is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old June 25th, 2020, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgelett View Post
thanks, yes I have downloaded that pack from the link you posted, and I have selected 'wildshape adjustments' under 'user content' in the configure hero section, but i can't find out how to actually use this in Hero Lab at all. I just can't find where to select the animal I am turning in to anywhere.

Do you know where on my character I can actually activate my wild shape options?
(edit - tried to add a screenshot to show I have wildshape adjustment selected but can't upload photos)
They are adjustments. Look for them in the Adjust tab.
Sendric is offline   #7 Reply With Quote