Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

risner
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 19th, 2010, 11:57 PM
I'd like to make a selection that allows a pull down menu of a number of options, all new options.

I created a new thing in the selection that normally says "none", but how do I tell it how to determine if things are of that type?

The adjustment is here, and I just realized this was post in the Pathfinder forum when I should have put it in the D20 section. Can someone move it?

Code:
  <thing id="pWildShF" name="Wild Shape Forms" description="Allow a selection of
 Wild Shape forms from Wild Shape, City Shape, Master of Many Forms and more." c
ompset="InPlay">
    <fieldval field="pDuration" value="Hours"/>
    <fieldval field="pWhat" value="Hi"/>
    <tag group="Adjustment" tag="Skill"/>
    <tag group="Helper" tag="NoIncr"/>
    <eval phase="Final"><![CDATA[~field[pDuration].text = "Many"]]></eval>
    </thing>
A couple things I noticed, you can't change pSource (so the source can't have a filled in value) and the pWhat trails the end of the selection pull down. I guess I can live with this.

The real problem is getting the pull down to work. I've tried for hours to figure it out.

If I go to a template and add a tag ("Adjustment" Tag Id "X") it shows up in the pull down of the editor (not the pull down of the adjustment on the sheet.)

Last edited by risner; September 20th, 2010 at 08:47 AM.
risner is offline   #1 Reply With Quote