Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

NOMster

Old March 11th, 2019, 05:50 PM
First of all, I'm new to Hero Lab and I'm still learning the basics. So far I'm enjoying the software and it feels easy to use. I looked for a feature question thread but didn't see it. So I'm asking here.
I've tried searching on here and as far as I can tell I'm up to date on the community file but I don't see a couple of things. Maybe they're not implemented, so I thought I'd ask.
1. Wolf Totem Barbarian. I see ape and bear but can't for the life of me find wolf. Spirit totem I see but not the other one.
2. Shifter feats. I see a few but only about half.
3. Other barbarian variants such as trapkiller, devil's luck, etc. I see spell sense but no trapkiller.

Since I see some of these but not the ones I'm looking for, I feel like it's something I'm doing wrong but I don't know what.

Any and all help is appreciated
NOMster is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old March 12th, 2019, 06:08 AM
Hi NOMster. Welcome to Hero Lab. So, the community set isn't complete. We are still working to add things. If you can't find something odds are it hasn't been done yet. I'm happy to add things to the to-do list, and I also take contributions if you are interested in trying to add things yourself.

Since I can't keep track of everything, if you want to make any requests for things you don't see please include a sourcebook so I know where to look for it. Thanks for checking out HL and the community set!
Sendric is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old March 12th, 2019, 09:26 AM
Wolf totem is in the community files. You might have to check to see if the source is active. Not sure about the Shifter feats but I know I got all the ones from ECS in there

Also, welcome and enjoy
Illyahr is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
NOMster

Old March 12th, 2019, 09:56 AM
Thanks for getting back to me. I can look around and see if I can work with it as far as adding something, but I doubt if I'll be much help in that regard. full time+ along with 2 teens makes sitting down to focus a pipe dream. anyway, here's the things i would be looking for with sources. bolded are my highest interest

Wolf Totem- Unearthed Arcana p48
Trapkiller -Dungeonscape p8
Devils luck and Dashing Step -Dragon magazine vol 349
Shifter feats -Races of Eberron p113 (shifter savagery especially)
Streetfighter -Here this one is especially tasty as I'm about to hit 7th.
NOMster is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
NOMster

Old March 12th, 2019, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyahr View Post
Wolf totem is in the community files. You might have to check to see if the source is active. Not sure about the Shifter feats but I know I got all the ones from ECS in there

Also, welcome and enjoy
okay awesome. I'll look again.
NOMster is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
NOMster

Old March 13th, 2019, 06:22 AM
Quote:

Also, welcome and enjoy
I looked again and UA is checked in sources but the only Totems appearing are ape and bear. All the spirit totems and totem manifestation from CC that replace fast movement show up, but not the base class variant replacement from UA that replaces uncanny dodge, trapsense (some case), and IUD.
NOMster is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old March 13th, 2019, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOMster View Post
I looked again and UA is checked in sources but the only Totems appearing are ape and bear. All the spirit totems and totem manifestation from CC that replace fast movement show up, but not the base class variant replacement from UA that replaces uncanny dodge, trapsense (some case), and IUD.
Ah, didn't realize they were separate features. My bad
Illyahr is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
NOMster

Old March 14th, 2019, 05:19 AM
Quote:
Ah, didn't realize they were separate features. My bad
no problem. I'm going to see if i can work on a couple of these anyway if i get a chance.
NOMster is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
NOMster

Old March 14th, 2019, 07:48 PM
I think I got most of this worked out now. One thing though. I've selected shifter/razorclaw but when I choose great rend it gives me an error that I need to be razorclaw to qualify. Also, the extra shifter trait tells me there's no choice to make even with 2 other shifter feats.
NOMster is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old March 18th, 2019, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOMster View Post
I think I got most of this worked out now. One thing though. I've selected shifter/razorclaw but when I choose great rend it gives me an error that I need to be razorclaw to qualify. Also, the extra shifter trait tells me there's no choice to make even with 2 other shifter feats.
Looks like a couple of bugs. I'll add these to the bug list.
Sendric is offline   #10 Reply With Quote