Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

Shades_Corvid

Old August 7th, 2019, 06:40 PM
So helping someone else using HLO earlier for PF2 and ran into some things. It seems for Familiar Building if you select Speech there no way to record what language you gave it?

Two there was some confusion about damage types as it seems all the Versatile Weapons are notated with both their damage types as & which was making think it does both damage and how that interacts with things while Versatile is an OR thing. I understand trying to put in a short cut for easier seeing so they don't have to look at the traits listed to know it can do a different damage type but perhaps consider putting an 'or' instead of a & between the damage types for less confusion?
Shades_Corvid is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Apoc_Golem

Old August 24th, 2019, 11:13 PM
I also could not add my familiar's speech language. I thought I was missing something but maybe I wasn't.
Apoc_Golem is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old August 25th, 2019, 03:37 AM
Submit bug reports! (A forum post is not a bug report, and also may not be seen by LW and acted upon)

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #3 Reply With Quote