• Please note: In an effort to ensure that all of our users feel welcome on our forums, we’ve updated our forum rules. You can review the updated rules here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=5528.

If a fellow Community member is not following the forum rules, please report the post by clicking the Report button (the red yield sign on the left) located on every post. This will notify the moderators directly. If you have any questions about these new rules, please contact support@wolflair.com.

- The Lone Wolf Development Team

HLO Exporting a character to another HLO Player

Plutonius

Is there any way to export an HLO character to another player who is using HLO ? I'm taking a break and wanted to transfer my character to another player's HLO so they can run the character until I return.

I haven't seen any way to import a character once it's exported. I've found the easiest way to do this is to add the character to a campaign both people are part of, and then the character can be saved to the other person's main account.

Or if this is happening as part of a campaign, you can just reassign ownership of the character.

Back