Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

VexedWaffle

Old August 25th, 2016, 07:42 AM
Hi gang,

Short term lurker but long time user of herolab. I love the program but I recently came upon this problem. I'd like to make a half-giant in the program but I can't seem to find the race. I know its in the ‎Ultimate Psionic book. But I don't seem to have it. I looked to purchase it but do not see it on the book list. (unless I missed it)

I really want my bring my half-giant to life. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The new campaign starts this Saturday!

Also how can I use the point by system in hero lab. First campaign I've been in as a player that's using it. Any feedback and questions welcome.

**info about the campaign

lv 5, point buy 25, gold is lv 5 equal, lv adjust max +1, it's a custom campaign set in pathfinder **

Thanks for your help.
VexedWaffle is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 25th, 2016, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VexedWaffle View Post
Hi gang,

Short term lurker but long time user of herolab. I love the program but I recently came upon this problem. I'd like to make a half-giant in the program but I can't seem to find the race. I know its in the ‎Ultimate Psionic book. But I don't seem to have it. I looked to purchase it but do not see it on the book list. (unless I missed it)
This was not added by LW. You need the community Pathfinder Pack. Its got allot done but its not 100% complete.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
radionausea

Old August 26th, 2016, 04:18 AM
And to use point buy on the configure hero box it has a drop down for stats. By default it's not set to point buy but you can choose 15, 20 or 25 from that drop down.
radionausea is offline   #3 Reply With Quote