Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

woobyluv

Old July 5th, 2016, 09:09 PM
In the upcoming content market, I think we all know that Paizo is on board, but is there a list of vendors that are on board and a list of vendors considering suppport for Realm Works?

I only play a couple systems anymore and would like to see if the ones I use are going to be supported. It will certainly save me time if I learn that my systems will be supported.

Currently, I play Pathfinder, FFG Star Wars, and Battletech/Mechwarrior.
woobyluv is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
AEIOU

Old July 5th, 2016, 09:32 PM
No responses have been made to this question in the past. I think the best indicator is to look at what is supported by HeroLab. Perhaps look in the homebrew HL forum to see which projects were discontinued due to possible legal issues.

My guess? PF is definite. The other two are not likely at least for a while.

Report RealmWorks bugs here
Report Pathfinder HeroLab bugs here
Report 5e HeroLab bugs here
Report 5e HeroLab Community Pack bugs here
AEIOU is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mithosaurion

Old July 6th, 2016, 07:10 PM
My hope is some love for Fate Core. Having to change every location type and group type and object type to include aspects every time I make a game is a pain in the rear.
Mithosaurion is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Pollution

Old July 13th, 2016, 06:23 AM
Deleted

Last edited by Pollution; February 17th, 2017 at 10:02 AM.
Pollution is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
AEIOU

Old July 13th, 2016, 07:33 AM
Theoretically, someone could create a template for their fave system and upload it to the Marketplace for everyone to use.

Report RealmWorks bugs here
Report Pathfinder HeroLab bugs here
Report 5e HeroLab bugs here
Report 5e HeroLab Community Pack bugs here
AEIOU is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
woobyluv

Old July 14th, 2016, 07:34 AM
Here, is for hoping that my systems are covered. I really love RW as a tool to prep and organize the consequences of what happens in game, but I don't have alot of time to lay the foundational world building for my games. I'd rather buy the base of each world and then modify it for my needs.
woobyluv is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Joe
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 15th, 2016, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollution View Post
Once the market opens, you won't have to do that.

Make it once, edit the types in the settings to add aspects you want, call it FATE Core Template.

Then just copy that realm and use it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AEIOU View Post
Theoretically, someone could create a template for their fave system and upload it to the Marketplace for everyone to use.
Just to clarify and set expectations, our initial launch of Content Market (what we're internally calling "Content Market 1.0") will not yet include the capability for users to upload their content to the market. Content Market will be rolling out in several phases as we iteratively add new capabilities. The first phase will be focused on us getting content to you, with later phases bringing other capabilities.
Joe is online now   #7 Reply With Quote
woobyluv

Old July 18th, 2016, 08:13 PM
I appreciate that this is a small outfit with limited resources to make this product come to life, but the constant pushbacks and failures to meet release expectations is wearing thin. Waiting 1 year+ for the content market really tries the patience...
woobyluv is offline   #8 Reply With Quote