Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Dr. Cheesesteak

Old May 27th, 2010, 11:03 PM
Just a few things i've noticed, going through Army Builder, specifically for Orks and CSM

for CSM if you add the Noise Champion to the Noise Marine squad, it adds 35 pts instead of 15 pts.

For Orks, same goes w/ Nobz. If you add one to your Boyz squad, it adds 16 pts instead of 10. Also, I can't seem to find out how to make an Nobz Mob added up to the total. It shows the individual Nobz' pts value, but they don't accumulate to the top row listing (if that makes sense).

For the pts, I don't think I'm missing anything per the respective codex. The Army Builder pts just appear off. The Nobz Mob thing I believe is a feature I just can't figure out...

Thanks in advance
Dr. Cheesesteak is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mr_Rose

Old May 27th, 2010, 11:28 PM
First; this forum is for issues with Army Builder the program. If you have issues with a particular datafile, please use the datafile forums down the page.

Second; if you're having trouble with the 40K datafile, you will get a faster response over at www.ab40k.org which is where the files are actually made.

Third; if you go to www.ab40k.org and check their downloads section, you will find two hotfix patches for the latest public release, one of which specifically addresses the nobz issue.

Fourth; for the other units, please check both the unit cost and model count before and after taking the option you suspect is being miscounted.

Click here to get 2.25GB of DropBox cloud storage free!

I've always wondered about the first person that saw a lobster and said, "You know what? I'm going to eat that."
Mr_Rose is offline   #2 Reply With Quote