Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer 40,000

Notices

Kurikuri

Old February 24th, 2009, 08:53 AM
I'm sorry, my mistake. Yes it's properly fixed atm.
Kurikuri is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
AverageBoss

Old February 24th, 2009, 09:04 AM
I found a problem with Space Marine command squads attached to to characters (under the add unit tab). The proper price for upgrades is listed, however when you purchase an upgrade you are charged five times the amount, (ex. 25 points for 1 melta bomb, or 50 points for 1 combi-flamer).
AverageBoss is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Kurikuri

Old February 24th, 2009, 09:31 AM
Sorry, for another one, but just wanna confirm this with everyone, is the blessed hull upgrade for LRC for BT listed as 25, but when it's clicked, it costs 50?

Can anyone confirm my problem?

thx
Kurikuri is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Ghaz

Old February 24th, 2009, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageBoss View Post
I found a problem with Space Marine command squads attached to to characters (under the add unit tab). The proper price for upgrades is listed, however when you purchase an upgrade you are charged five times the amount, (ex. 25 points for 1 melta bomb, or 50 points for 1 combi-flamer).
Again, please make sure you have the latest datafiles downloaded as I can not recreate your error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurikuri View Post
Sorry, for another one, but just wanna confirm this with everyone, is the blessed hull upgrade for LRC for BT listed as 25, but when it's clicked, it costs 50?
Yes. That one is a bug. Bugs should be reported to the bug tracker on the front page of the AB40K Maintainers website.
Ghaz is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
AverageBoss

Old February 24th, 2009, 07:09 PM
My files were up to date, I deleted all the files and redownloaded them and it fixed the problem however, so I have no idea what caused it.
AverageBoss is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Team Tau

Old February 26th, 2009, 04:19 PM
Then they were corrupted. And not by chaos either. Just try to make sure the Data files download completely when you download them. if it takes a long time, then test everything out beforehand.
Team Tau is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
shaggai
Volunteer Data File Author

Old March 16th, 2009, 08:16 PM
OK, all of the items I read above should be corrected in the latest general release. I'll have to check on the Avatar's text...
shaggai is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
jaless

Old March 18th, 2009, 12:34 PM
Im finding a problem with the army builder, maybe its just me, but i cant work out how to add transports to SM. Cant find drops, razorbacks and rhinos in the army builder.
jaless is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 18th, 2009, 01:42 PM
Add the unit that has the transport, on the right hand side of the display will be the unit options. One of those tabs ought to be "Trans" if the unit has transport options, so click that tab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaless View Post
Im finding a problem with the army builder, maybe its just me, but i cant work out how to add transports to SM. Cant find drops, razorbacks and rhinos in the army builder.
Mathias is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
jaless

Old March 18th, 2009, 09:12 PM
ahh, didnt see that tab. Thanks for the quick respons mgehl.
jaless is offline   #20 Reply With Quote