Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - User Projects

Notices

Rockshister

Old April 17th, 2013, 06:24 PM
Hey all!

First off, I'm new to Herolab.. I've been searching and searching for a good character builder that was modular enough to add custom content and homebrew stuff too, and I think herolab will do just nicely!

But, before I go into deep study to figure out how to do that, I'm curious about Eberron for 3.5. I've gotten the LG updates, but it appears all that got added from Eberron was 1 feat from the campaign setting. Has anyone else picked this up? Or am I in for a long haul process here? My group does not play pathfinder, and we tend to run 3.5 with all sources open.

Also, I was curious if there has been any mention of D&D Next being implimented?

Thanks in advance!
Rockshister is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Rockshister

Old April 20th, 2013, 08:00 AM
So I assume that either no one has put Eberron in the d20 system, or no one knows of it at least.

In that case, I've begun building this.. but I'm *really* new to herolab.. I'm currently doing the races and was wondering how I should go about adding the racial bonuses when they aren't found in the preset list.

Example: Kalashtar are immune to Nightmare, Dream, and any other effect that relies on dreams. Also they gain 1 extra power point (naturally psionic) per level.

What would be the best way to build that into the race?

Thanks again!
Rockshister is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 20th, 2013, 08:19 AM
I'd recommend switching over to the d20 section of the forum for your technical questions - this section is primarily for coordinating teams who are working together on a project, or for announcing progress on a project.
Mathias is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Rockshister

Old April 20th, 2013, 08:34 AM
Oo.. whoops! Sorry, I'll do that!
Rockshister is offline   #4 Reply With Quote