Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

unforgivn

Old April 11th, 2011, 05:33 PM
Here's the first version of the Hero's Guide, featuring all the feats from the Feat chapter of the book. The faction-specific feats will be done later. Also, some more bugfixes and whatnot are included in this version of the Core Rulebook file.
Attached Files
File Type: zip SWD20_Revised_Core.zip (416.1 KB, 410 views)
unforgivn is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
dartnet
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 17th, 2011, 06:29 AM
Very nice keep it up?
dartnet is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
demon10101

Old July 13th, 2011, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unforgivn View Post
I've been working on using HL to convert the old (pre-Saga Edition) Star Wars RPG into the update Pathfinder rules. I have all of the species, base classes, languages, skills, and weapons done from what I can tell (with the exception of the free Knight feat granted to Jedi at level 7). Several feats are also done, but that section of the book is still a work-in-progress. The rest of the feats, prestige classes and equipment will hopefully be getting added in this week. I also plan on Precluding all the rest of the Pathfinder Core material eventually.

I've included the current version of the Revised Core Rulebook file for everyone's perusal. If you find anything wrong with it, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
what do I use to open this document?
demon10101 is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Ganner

Old August 13th, 2011, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon10101 View Post
what do I use to open this document?
I'm having the same issue of having issues with opening these.
Ganner is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
annon54

Old December 29th, 2011, 11:12 AM
i am about to dl this. from what you have said it looks like it going to be exactly what i need.
annon54 is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
nogard53

Old February 27th, 2014, 05:45 AM
Tried to add this to the pathfinder core and got errors, tried adding to the regular and got errors. How do I use the files? I've had so many errors using heroforge that I'm loathe to use it. If you can help out with this I can finally do my Star Wars the way I want to.
nogard53 is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 27th, 2014, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nogard53 View Post
Tried to add this to the pathfinder core and got errors, tried adding to the regular and got errors. How do I use the files? I've had so many errors using heroforge that I'm loathe to use it. If you can help out with this I can finally do my Star Wars the way I want to.
I would say that the problem with these datafiles is that they haven't been updated in a very long time. Many changes have been made to the pathfinder core system since the last time these were even updated that they are probably having some timing issues amongst other errors. You may want to PM or email the datafile author with the list of errors and see if they have any interest in fixing their data.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
clypsiphaya

Old January 11th, 2015, 11:18 AM
The datasets only have a couple of errors, from what I can tell. Specifically, duplicate entries that already seem accounted for in newer versions of Pathfinder. Deleting those entries will remove the errors on load, although I haven't played with it enough to determine whether other errors will creep in during use. I considered simply correcting it and uploading the altered files, but I don't have the expertise to determine whether other problems might be caused by this change.

1) Duplicate Pathfinder (Tools > Duplicate Game System...), and rename it to StarWarsD20 for the folder name, and Star Wars d20 Revised Core Rules for the system name, or somesuch.

2) Copy the two files from the downloaded SWD20_Revised_Core.zip folder over into the c:\Program Data\Hero Lab\data\StarWarsD20\ folder, newly created by the duplication.

3) Load Hero Lab with Pathfinder, and open the Editor. Load SWD20_Revised_Core.user from the StarWarsD20 folder.

4) Navigate to the Equipment tab, then to Weapons; delete the entry for wAtlatl. Then, go to the General tab, to the Preclude tab and delete the entry labeled flmpShareS. Save the .user file and close the Editor (closing the Editor will prompt you to do this).

5) Reload Hero Lab - at this point, Star Wars d20 Revised Core Rules should show up as a selectable system with the Pathfinder icon, with the .user data sets integrated. Enjoy!
clypsiphaya is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
Schedim

Old January 15th, 2015, 12:58 AM
Wow! perfect!

I will put this to good use!
Schedim is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Kahvalier

Old May 12th, 2016, 07:21 AM
OK, so a bit of thread necromancy here, but I downloaded the latest version of these files from the thread here; and, while I was able to fix the equipment errors, a new set of errors had cropped up.

when attempting to compile the the revised_core.user file I receive the following error message:

Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'cFrcWpn' (Eval Script '#1') on line 7
-> Error in right-side expression of assignment

Having limited experience with this program and the coding used in it, I'm not sure where the error in the eval script is, or even what I'm looking for, but the script reads as follows:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

var bonus as number
field[abValue].value += field[xCount].value
bonus += field[xIndex].value

field[livename].text = field[thingname].text & " +" & field[abValue].value & "d6"
field[abSumm].text = "+" & field[abValue].value & "d6 damage on a non-powered melee weapon for " & #levelcount[ForceAdpt] & " rounds."
field[listname].text = field[thingname].text & " +" & bonus & "d6"

~ If we're not shown, just get out now
doneif (tagis[Helper.ShowSpec] = 0)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kahvalier is offline   #20 Reply With Quote