Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - World of Darkness

Notices

rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 20th, 2011, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnmoon View Post
I would love to see more support for the World of Darkness, Especially adding the new Vampire Translation Guide into the system.
When we secured the license from White Wolf, they requested that we focus on Requiem and not Masquerade. So that is what we did. There are currently no plans to add official support for Masquerade, although the built-in Editor can be readily leveraged to add whatever additional content is desired - even if that content is adapted from Masquerade. If someone were to add that content, I'm sure White Wolf would have no problems with fans sharing their work with each other.
rob is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old January 21st, 2011, 04:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
When we secured the license from White Wolf, they requested that we focus on Requiem and not Masquerade. So that is what we did. There are currently no plans to add official support for Masquerade, although the built-in Editor can be readily leveraged to add whatever additional content is desired - even if that content is adapted from Masquerade. If someone were to add that content, I'm sure White Wolf would have no problems with fans sharing their work with each other.
well it is still kind of supporting Requiem...It take the Masquerade abilties and updates them using Requiem rules.

I also find that funny, because their MMO coming out is based fully in the Masquerade setting...
Dragnmoon is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
chiefweasel

Old January 28th, 2011, 04:56 AM
you have to remember the MMO is coming from their parent company, CCP, and not White Wolf. So again WW is sort of out of the picture on a lot of their own stuff now. Even at gen Con last year, they didnt sell anything, no products at all. instead they had a lounge area where they talked about their upcoming convention in new Orleans.

Web site - Cheese Weasel Logistics - www.cheeseweasel.net
Twitter - @CheeseWeaselGMZ
For user created content check out www.d20pfsrd.com and www.cheeseweasel.net
For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old January 31st, 2011, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefweasel View Post
you have to remember the MMO is coming from their parent company, CCP, and not White Wolf. So again WW is sort of out of the picture on a lot of their own stuff now. Even at gen Con last year, they didnt sell anything, no products at all. instead they had a lounge area where they talked about their upcoming convention in new Orleans.

Yeah I know, I was there... And Pissed about that.
Dragnmoon is offline   #14 Reply With Quote