Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

View Poll Results: Which of these features would you like us to implement first?
1) Add "Notes" buttons in lots more places 2 3.17%
2) Allow Contacts to be Advanced 4 6.35%
3) Display Spell Resistance Dicepools 1 1.59%
4) Display Matrix Dicepools 8 12.70%
5) Display Other Dicepools 0 0%
6) Tracking PANs 12 19.05%
7) Combat Situational Modifier Tracking 6 9.52%
8) Track Sustained Spells 2 3.17%
9) Run & Gun’s Environmental Rules 0 0%
10) Spell, Power & Complex Form Adjustments 3 4.76%
11) AR & VR 4 6.35%
12) Driving & Rigging Vehicles 10 15.87%
13) Deep Runs & UV Systems 0 0%
14) Astral Perception, Projection, and Combat 2 3.17%
15) Tactical Console improvements 5 7.94%
16) Printout Reorganization 4 6.35%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

ich.pdf

Old May 10th, 2016, 01:17 AM
Because I didn't find it on the list: recently there was a thread about inventory organisation. It would be great to have gear presented in a hierarchy structure depending on which item is contained by which item/location.

(Without any programming experience ) I assume this should be an easy task.
ich.pdf is offline   #11
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 10th, 2016, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnchorJG View Post
If so much relies on "AR & VR" being completed, then why isn't that the priority?
It's one of the tasks on the list that will take us longer, so we don't want to prioritize it over tasks that are shorter and potentially more in demand from or users.
Colen is offline   #12
ShadowWalker

Old May 10th, 2016, 12:42 PM
The item I would like to see implemented next isn't on the list. That is the breaking of skill groups and the combining of skills to a skill group. I figure having it be an advancement entry would be the easiest way to do it. Break a skill group and Combine skills to skill group.
ShadowWalker is offline   #13
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 10th, 2016, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowWalker View Post
The item I would like to see implemented next isn't on the list. That is the breaking of skill groups and the combining of skills to a skill group. I figure having it be an advancement entry would be the easiest way to do it. Break a skill group and Combine skills to skill group.
This is already on the list of bugs to fix.
Mathias is online now   #14
ShadowWalker

Old May 10th, 2016, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
This is already on the list of bugs to fix.
Ah good, then use of Raid has been authorized!
ShadowWalker is offline   #15
gamer940

Old May 11th, 2016, 07:59 AM
Didn't see what I want to see listed, so here goes.

1) Fix the problem where Restricted Gear won't see the Ruthenium Polymers when they're put onto an armor.

2) Fix 'Friends in High Places' so that the points granted by the quality do not throw an error because of the minimum connection of the Contacts granted.

The second one is the most imperative to me, as I'm actually rather upset at the response I got reporting this.
gamer940 is offline   #16
Polecat

Old May 11th, 2016, 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ich.pdf View Post
Because I didn't find it on the list: recently there was a thread about inventory organisation. It would be great to have gear presented in a hierarchy structure depending on which item is contained by which item/location.

(Without any programming experience ) I assume this should be an easy task.
Actually, yes. This would be "ascetically pleasing."

Right now "Dropped Gear" appears as an item in the middle of your gear and its ugly and annoying. If we could have "Dropped Gear" as its own box and "Personal Gear" as another box that would be nice.

I realize this isn't necessary for functionality, but I recently bought all of Dungeons and Dragons 5e for Herolab and it is BEAUTIFUL compared to the Shadowrun stuff. It has little boxes with boarders and all kinds of neat stuff, so asking for an extra box for gear or better yet, the ability to add a container as its own inventory box (like the way Adding Motivations and such works in the NPC/Drones) would be fucking brilliant.
Polecat is offline   #17
Hibiki54

Old May 13th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Print-out Reorganization should be the choice above all else. Being able to customize your character sheet, moving things around and hiding/expending feature will benefit everyone.
Hibiki54 is offline   #18
mMerlin

Old May 14th, 2016, 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibiki54 View Post
Print-out Reorganization should be the choice above all else. Being able to customize your character sheet, moving things around and hiding/expending feature will benefit everyone.
Not quite everyone. I use HL on the computer, not from a printout. Besides, no mater how *good* you make the sheet, somebody is going to want something different.

Functionality is more important to me than aesthetics. It the capabilities are there, with any sort of reasonable structure, I can learn to use it. Though I will admit to having to search to find where something I know is there is hidden in the tabs.
mMerlin is offline   #19
Polecat

Old May 14th, 2016, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mMerlin View Post
Not quite everyone. I use HL on the computer, not from a printout. Besides, no mater how *good* you make the sheet, somebody is going to want something different.

Functionality is more important to me than aesthetics. It the capabilities are there, with any sort of reasonable structure, I can learn to use it. Though I will admit to having to search to find where something I know is there is hidden in the tabs.
Agreed. Function over form right now.
Polecat is offline   #20
Closed Thread