Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Authoring Kit

Notices

RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 24th, 2017, 04:08 PM
The last ten days I've been very busy, but I now have the Sidereals, Abyssals, and Infernals data in hero lab. Still finishing up the Akuma mechanics, but the data has been entered.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old August 29th, 2017, 03:46 AM
Working on Graceful Wicked Masques-The Fair Folk. I have added three new tabs already and I'm only just done with Shaping...

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
TaylorBland

Old August 29th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenX View Post
The last ten days I've been very busy, but I now have the Sidereals, Abyssals, and Infernals data in hero lab. Still finishing up the Akuma mechanics, but the data has been entered.
do you have a link for it yet? i'm curious.
TaylorBland is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old August 30th, 2017, 04:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorBland View Post
do you have a link for it yet? i'm curious.
I don't have it setup to download yet, I'm slowly working my way through Graceful Wicked Masques right now, and there is a lot of data in Chapter 5. I had to rig up minion mechanics to get the Behemoths working. The Charms and other material are done though.

RavenX is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old August 30th, 2017, 04:54 AM
It took me half of last night to get this tab done. The Fair Folk have added a total of 3 new tabs so far, and I might have to create a new Summary panel as well once I'm done. The Fair Folk artifacts are taking a while. I spent a good chunk of tonight getting the minion mechanics in place for them since they inherit their traits from their fair folk master. (Attributes, Skills, Virtues, Willpower.) This is a big book of content and the Alchemicals is going to be just as big, if not bigger, due to the way I will have to rig up more mechanics since they don't follow the standard exalted character generation system.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Exalted the shaping tab.jpg (168.6 KB, 9 views)

RavenX is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
Dragonflight

Old January 18th, 2019, 07:01 AM
Just wondering if you released a link to the work you were doing on Exalted? I'd love to get a working copy of a manager for the game. Anathema crashes on start for the last few years, and EdExalted for some reason demands something like 15 terabytes of install space when you try to use the program, so that's out.

Just hoping your dataset is near to release.
Dragonflight is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old January 19th, 2019, 04:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonflight View Post
Just wondering if you released a link to the work you were doing on Exalted? I'd love to get a working copy of a manager for the game. Anathema crashes on start for the last few years, and EdExalted for some reason demands something like 15 terabytes of install space when you try to use the program, so that's out.

Just hoping your dataset is near to release.
No link, and there will not be one. I created a V20 file and asked White Wolf for permission to share the datafile, they told me not to share my work. They said they did not care what I did for "personal use" but they did not give me permission to share my work, so my hands are tied on this. As much as I love coding these data files and the experience I gained from doing so, I cannot share them and likely will not be posting a download link to them. Sorry.

RavenX is offline   #37 Reply With Quote