Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

joepacelli

Old May 14th, 2017, 06:12 AM
So to the people who said they have already entered some Pathfinder Adventure Modules, can you post some screen shots of what you did so I can get some ideas on ways I could possible enter the information when I do my own.
joepacelli is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old May 22nd, 2017, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ View Post
Our hope is to have the Content Market out by Paizo Con or close to it. Our devs have been hard at work adding improvements and necessary items to make this happen.

Yes there will be some Paizo Modules available at launch. I am not at liberty to say which ones yet.
So... PaizoCon is this weekend. We've been "on the cusp" of getting Streets of Zobeck and the Kickstarter content since March 15, and that stuff is supposed to be delivered before the CM opens.

What's the good word?

Last edited by Maidhc O Casain; May 22nd, 2017 at 01:37 PM.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
Tharmiones

Old May 22nd, 2017, 10:19 PM
They've never said it would happen around THIS years Paizo Con.
Tharmiones is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
joepacelli

Old May 23rd, 2017, 03:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ View Post
Our hope is to have the Content Market out by Paizo Con or close to it. Our devs have been hard at work adding improvements and necessary items to make this happen.

Yes there will be some Paizo Modules available at launch. I am not at liberty to say which ones yet.
Actually this is the response from BJ within this thread. So while it's no promise to be at Paizo Con, their intent is to hope to have it for Paizo Con or soon after.

I know in the past they don't like to say anything about timelines, but I'm sure BJ wouldn't have said this if he felt something wouldn't be released during Paizo Con or within 1-2 weeks afterwards.
joepacelli is offline   #34 Reply With Quote