Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Dirtydeedz

Old April 4th, 2017, 02:35 PM
Chakram is not listed in my available weapons. I have "everthing" selected in weapons; and, I have purchased "Ultimate Combat" and it is selected.

-Thanks for your help
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2...mZHLUxVWjdjeGM
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2...zB5cWFCa3BSYjg
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2...m1VYXVYRl9IN1U

Last edited by Dirtydeedz; April 4th, 2017 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Add Images
Dirtydeedz is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
charlieluce

Old April 4th, 2017, 02:50 PM
I looked at my copy of Hero Lab, and Chakram is listed as a Martial Weapon: One-Handed Melee Weapon with the Sources being the Advanced Players Guide, Adventurers Armory, Ranged Tactics Toolbox, and Ultimate Equipment, not Ultimate Combat.

Currently Running: Pathfinder Second Edition
Currently Playing:
Pathfinder First Edition, Star Trek Adventures
Former HL Games: D&D 4e & 5e, Mutants & Masterminds 2E & 3E, Savage Worlds
charlieluce is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 4th, 2017, 03:03 PM
In case charlieluce's suggestions don't work, near the bottom of the configure hero settings (which you can re-open from the Character menu) is "Equipment, Weapons & Armor to Show". We've had bug reports in the past that turned out to be because the user checked lots of things from that table without realizing all the effects it would have. So make sure "Hide Eastern Weapons & Armor" isn't checked in that list, because checking that option will hide the chakram, along with many other weapons.
Mathias is online now   #3 Reply With Quote
Dirtydeedz

Old April 4th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Yep, Eastern Weapons unlocked it. I checked every box my GM has checked, except the "GM" stuff. He must have it checked. -Thanks for the Help.

I don't have the "Ranged Tactics Toolbox" I'll look at getting that Player Companion Module?

Last edited by Dirtydeedz; April 4th, 2017 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Player Companion Module
Dirtydeedz is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
charlieluce

Old April 4th, 2017, 06:17 PM
As long as you have one of the Sources for something, you're good. On the other hand, cool options are cool options.

Currently Running: Pathfinder Second Edition
Currently Playing:
Pathfinder First Edition, Star Trek Adventures
Former HL Games: D&D 4e & 5e, Mutants & Masterminds 2E & 3E, Savage Worlds
charlieluce is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
DeltaMasterMind

Old April 7th, 2017, 11:22 AM
Note: I have an NPC that uses a Chakram; thing is if you use it more for ranged than melee you will currently find that if you use the Statblock option the Chakram will only list as a melee weapon instead of listing both Ranged and Melee. I probably should report that.
DeltaMasterMind is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 7th, 2017, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaMasterMind View Post
Note: I have an NPC that uses a Chakram; thing is if you use it more for ranged than melee you will currently find that if you use the Statblock option the Chakram will only list as a melee weapon instead of listing both Ranged and Melee. I probably should report that.
That's what equipment sets are for - setting up how you'd like a character's attacks to show on the statblock - create an equipment set where the chakram is a ranged attack.
Mathias is online now   #7 Reply With Quote
DeltaMasterMind

Old April 7th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
That's what equipment sets are for - setting up how you'd like a character's attacks to show on the statblock - create an equipment set where the chakram is a ranged attack.
Neato! Honestly never tried them yet since I tend to only keep one set of gear on my characters. (One would think my DM would exploit this, but has yet to happen. )
DeltaMasterMind is offline   #8 Reply With Quote