10 Mage Armor Feats
7 Tendril Tentacle Spell Feats
6 Antimagic Field Feats
4 Feats for Spells that Raise the Dead
6 Spiritual Weapon Feats
5 Fireball Feats
4 Feats for the Invisibility Spell
7 Feats for Magic Missile

add that to the 7 Cure Light Wounds Feats dataset that someone else was kind enough to add, and that's all of their "Spell Feats" so far. Next?

A huge shoutout to ShadowChemosh for coming up with the procedures that allowed for spell access pre-reqs and martial weapon counts. I could not have put these together without it. And of course, for managing the community dataset in the first place!
poizen37 is offline   #51 Reply With Quote
Asandir

Old July 30th, 2012, 04:35 AM
That's fantastic!

Hey, there was a user over on the Paizo boards that was asking about the new Vanguard feats and getting those into the set. Do you have some time to look at that one? I know I don't right now. Still working through Vol 2. That sucker is time consuming!

Thanks.

Asandir
Asandir is offline   #52 Reply With Quote
poizen37

Old July 30th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Responded to the paizoboard thread.

Took a look at it. Doesn't look too scary. I did the first five and should be able to finish the rest tomorrow. I haven't taken the time yet to "playtest" the feats and make sure they track what they're supposed to track. No errors though, so at least it's not gibberish.

And yeah, the spell variants are time sinks. With the exception of Vol 1, I think I spent more time coding Vol 3 than everything else I've entered into Hero Lab put together.
poizen37 is offline   #53 Reply With Quote
poizen37

Old August 6th, 2012, 07:17 PM
As long as we've turned this into our own "what did we accomplish thread" that I'm absolutely positive no one but you and I are reading at this point...

Two weeks ago I added A-I from Psionics Unleashed and sent that to TCArknight. It appeared in the last update. I just sent him S-Z.

And I finished the Vanguard feats and sent those off. I'm trying to decide if I send them over to SGG to add to their Vanguard file. I guess it couldn't hurt.

Next up: 8 Lightning Bolt Feats, 10 Monster Feats, and some at the moment undetermined bullet points.

Last edited by poizen37; August 6th, 2012 at 07:36 PM.
poizen37 is offline   #54 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 6th, 2012, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poizen37 View Post
As long as we've turned this into our own "what did we accomplish thread" that I'm absolutely positive no one but you and I are reading at this point.
So not true.

I have more stiff for SGG to release this weak FYI. Just was not enough time to do the Community Bestiary and SGG.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #55 Reply With Quote
Asandir

Old August 7th, 2012, 04:54 AM
I continue to plug slowly through the Spell Variants Vol 2. I think I am through third level spells now... Poor Air magic has been neglected for a while. It has all spells and all feats, and part of one of the bloodlines. The archetypes and alternate class stuff I have been putting off as I'm not sure I have the skills to build them...
Asandir is offline   #56 Reply With Quote
poizen37

Old August 7th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
So not true.

I have more stiff for SGG to release this weak FYI. Just was not enough time to do the Community Bestiary and SGG.
You monster!

poizen37 is offline   #57 Reply With Quote
poizen37

Old August 7th, 2012, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asandir View Post
I continue to plug slowly through the Spell Variants Vol 2. I think I am through third level spells now... Poor Air magic has been neglected for a while. It has all spells and all feats, and part of one of the bloodlines. The archetypes and alternate class stuff I have been putting off as I'm not sure I have the skills to build them...
I would have offered to help with #2, but after #1 and #3, I just couldn't take it anymore. It's amazing what a time suck entering those are.
poizen37 is offline   #58 Reply With Quote
poizen37

Old August 9th, 2012, 02:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
So not true.

When were you thinking? If I can find the spare time I'd like to throw in Lightning Bolt feats and Shield Spell feats, but it may have to wait until Monday.
poizen37 is offline   #59 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 9th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poizen37 View Post
You monster!

OMG!

It took me a minute to figure out your comment and to see what I had actually written. Stupid auto correct on my iPad!

My thought was this Weekend actually for the next release. If I wait until Monday for your extra stuff then I may not get to it until next weekend. During the week is very hard for me to do.

So thoughts on it all waiting an extra week or putting out this weekend and trying to do another one soon?

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #60 Reply With Quote