Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - User Projects

Notices

Asandir

Old October 5th, 2011, 07:40 PM
After a nearly month long hiatus, due to real life, I am back at it with the SGG material. Feats of Runic Might - Vol. 1 is nearly done. About 6 or 8 to go. Most of the scripting is done except for dealing with the maximum number of runes known as I am not quite sure where that needs to go or what it looks like.

The Genius Guide to Air Magic is still a work in progress with both the spells and the feats that are in that book. The domains and such have not been touched.
Asandir is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
Nargath

Old February 1st, 2012, 12:19 AM
Have you gotten any further along in adding more to this, or releasing what you've previously done? We run quite a bit of SGG stuff in my game, would be very handy to have for us HL coding n00bs!
Nargath is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
Asandir

Old February 2nd, 2012, 06:03 AM
Not any further along as October to February is my busy period at work and then RL has been a bit challenging for the last few months as well. Hope to get back on it in the next couple of weeks and then look at getting it over to one of the share sites. I'm still a coding noob and there is lots that I haven't a clue how to do.
Asandir is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
Asandir

Old April 11th, 2012, 05:41 PM
A few updates:

1) Shadow Chemosh has included the bulk of my feat work in a download for Super Genius Games.
2) I am continuing trying to learn the more advanced coding to continue to enhance the feats, but like I always tell my co-worker, I read code, I don't write it. (for my day job).
3) I have also been working on some of the magic books as well. Currently I am dabbling with the Super Genius Guide to Air Magic and Another 110 Spell Variants.
4) The third helping of Spell Variants is up on the list to be completed.
5) The first 110 have been worked on by someone else here, so I am not going to duplicate any of his work. Hopefully they will make it into an update from Shadow Chemosh at some point.
Asandir is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
poizen37

Old April 12th, 2012, 04:31 PM
I was actually just about to start adding Runic Might. Literally. As in I was distracted by "Spiritual Weapon Feats" coming out today and entered that instead. Are you close to finished?

Regarding #5... From Shadow's reaction I expect your wish to be granted in the near future, along with some other surprises.
poizen37 is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
Asandir

Old April 12th, 2012, 06:47 PM
I've done a significant chunk of both Runic Might books. I think I am most of the way through the pre-reqs on Runic Might 1 and possibly into 2, I don't remember. EDIT: I have basically completed Runic Might 1, minus the pre-req that I couldn't figure out how to do, runic literacy and of course the mechanics of making them function, which I haven't done any for any of the feat books. Runic Might II is all entered, but hasn't been formatted and pre-req'd yet. /EDIT

EDIT 2: Went back and looked and made it so that literacy was driven by Barbarian illiteracy. You couldn't have that class feature. It was the only thing I could come up with.

Interesting development, SGG has hired someone to build their Hero Lab files. There is an announcement on the Paizo site.

Last edited by Asandir; April 12th, 2012 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Update on Runic Might books.
Asandir is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
poizen37

Old April 18th, 2012, 03:05 AM
I had a feeling that was going to happen soon. Hyrum has hinted being interested in an official transcriber to me in a couple threads, but I never had the time or self-confidence to follow up. Considering their dedication to quality, I have no doubt we're going to be happily satisfied with the results.
poizen37 is offline   #37 Reply With Quote
Asandir

Old April 18th, 2012, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poizen37 View Post
I had a feeling that was going to happen soon. Hyrum has hinted being interested in an official transcriber to me in a couple threads, but I never had the time or self-confidence to follow up. Considering their dedication to quality, I have no doubt we're going to be happily satisfied with the results.
Yeah, which brings up an interesting notion, is that do we continue to work on the SGG stuff or move to a different 3PP?

Asandir
Asandir is offline   #38 Reply With Quote
poizen37

Old April 23rd, 2012, 03:12 PM
No reason to stop. Have you seen the pile of SGG material out there? He'll be coding until the end of time. Considering they have a new product every week? I say we keep doing the simple stuff (spells, feats) so that he has the free time to focus on classes.

I actually made comment to something similar and they said they were also more than happy to accept "donated" coding that John could go over, clean up whatever's missing as far as bootstraps, and release as official.
poizen37 is offline   #39 Reply With Quote
poizen37

Old April 23rd, 2012, 03:45 PM
Speaking of, the new update is out.

Hellfire Magic, 110 Spell Variants, and Feats of Psionic Might added! Thank you SC!
poizen37 is offline   #40 Reply With Quote