Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

JoshuaTheForgetful

Old September 11th, 2023, 08:35 PM
I’ve gotten around on Hero Labs for a while now. Our game is Scarred Lands and our gm has allowed me to now at 5th level, take a Dwarf Hound as a familiar for the sorcerer I play.

I’m trying to get most of his stats down (I can just add his deafinging bark, fearless loyalty and Ore nose separately in the notes, but after several days of trying this over and over, I am not allowed to create a potential familiar without getting warnings (lots of them) I don’t get. Edit screen must have xyz to work etc. just odd things.

So…if anyone can make me a familiar I can stick into the program, or wanna tell me what I’m doing wrong I am ALL ears

Log the below is against the rules, please delete but let me know. Please.
Magic users are not my thing and this has me so confused to begin with.

DWARF HOUND
Init +0; Senses darkvision 60, low-light vision; Perception +8

DEFENSE
AC 13, touch 10, flat-footed 13 (+3 natural); hp30 (3d10+15); Fort + 8, Ref + 3, Will +2

OFFENSE
Speed 35 ft; BAB: +3; Melee bite +6 (1d6+4); SA: Deafening Bark (DC 16); SQ: Fearless loyalty, Ore nose, Light sensitivity.

STATISTICS
Str 16, Dex 11, Con 20, Int 2, Wis 13, Cha 8
Base Atk +3; CMB +6; CMD 16 (20 vs. trip); Feats Skill Focus (Perception), improved natural armor
Skills climb +7, Perception +8, survival +5 (Class skills acrobatics, climb, escape artist, perception, stealth, survival, swim so you would choose 3 of them to put a rank in))

Ecology
Environment any underground
Organization solitary, pair, or pack (3–4)
Treasure none

Deafening Bark (Ex): A dwarf hound barks constantly in battle or when it smells prey or precious ore. All creatures within a 60-foot radius of the dog must succeed at a DC 16 will save or be staggered for 1d4 rounds. Even if the save succeeds, the creature suffers a -2 morale penalty to attack rolls, saves and skill checks for the next 1d4 rounds. Whether or not the save is successful, an affected creature is immune to the effects of that hound’s deafening bark for one day. The save DC is constitution based.
Mountain dwarves gain a +4 racial bonus on will saves against dwarf hounds’ deafening bark; success means no effect, while failure is the equivalent of a save for others.
Fearless loyalty (Ex): A powerful bond grows between a dwarf hound and its master, such that the hound gains a +2 bonus on all attack rolls, checks and saves if it witnesses its master being threatened or harmed. This bonus lasts as long as the threat is immediate and apparent. The dog must be under the master’s ownership for one full month for this bond to be established and lasts for the rest of the hound’s life.
Ore nose (Ex): A dwarf hound can locate precious metals by scent within 30 feet, just as other dogs can locate creatures by scent, and may track such metals by scent with a survival check (if a fleeing opponent bears a large quantity of gold, for instance, a dwarf hound may track her).
Light Sensitivity (Ex): A dwarf hound suffers a -1 penalty to attack rolls in bright sunlight or within the radius of a daylight spell.
JoshuaTheForgetful is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Portilis

Old September 18th, 2023, 11:26 AM
This sounds like it is for Hero Lab Classic not Online? This is the HLO PF1 channel, you may want to repost in the Classic thread.

If you are in the place you intended, HLO doesn't to my awareness have any options to make your own content?
Portilis is offline   #2 Reply With Quote