Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Closed Thread

Fratakara

Old March 22nd, 2012, 05:53 AM
The weapon / item "Combat Scabbard, Sharpened" is not properly tagged as being made out of metal. So it shows as red (error) if you try to purchase one made out of Mithral. Considering it has a blade, I see no reason it couldn't be made out of Mithral.

Benefit: This combat scabbard has a sharp blade on the outer edge, allowing you to use it as a weapon.
Fratakara is offline   #491
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 22nd, 2012, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBakuDan View Post
It would appear that the Ninja Trick "Rogue Talent" is not present. I found a mention of this from Hawkwind on 9/19/11, Mathias recommended making sure Ultimate Combat is enabled in the Configure Hero menu. I have confirmed that UC is enabled, the Ninja Trick is still not present.
Are the rogue talents themselves mixed in with the ninja tricks?

We don't force you to select "Rogue Talent" then take the specific talent you chose - you can choose the talent directly, just as if it was another ninja trick.
Mathias is offline   #492
Aaron

Old March 22nd, 2012, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
I know sawtooth has been reported before but also saw it had an update in 6.13 so I apologize for reporting if already on the to-do list.

So I was playing around with the "Helper.TwoWpLight" tag as I wanted to use it for some house rules and found strange results. So I went back to my CORE data set with no .user files and tested out the Sawtooth weapon.

What I found was the value for the Main hand is 2 points off. I used as a test character a level 1 Fighter, all abilities scores as 10, Exotic Weapon(Sawtooth) feat, Two-Weapon Fighting feat, and two normal non-magical Sawtooth weapons.

What I got when I equipped one sawtooth as main and the 2nd as off-hand was that the main hand was at -3 and the off-hand was -1. See attached image.

So it should be -1 for both main and off hand same as if I was wielding a sawtooth and a dagger.

Main: +1 Bab, +0 Str, -2 TWF with a light-off hand = -1
Off-Hand: +1 Bab, +0 Str, -2 TWF with a light-off hand = -1

Thanks
Thanks for keeping me honest ShadowChemosh, apparently in my initial tests I was only looking at the off hand to verify if it was counting as light. I think it should work with the next update.
Aaron is offline   #493
Aaron

Old March 22nd, 2012, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntHover View Post
Inquisitor archetype Sin Eater does not modify class name in the same fashion as most other archetypes.
Fixed
Aaron is offline   #494
Aaron

Old March 22nd, 2012, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poisonbladed View Post
Check out the Were Tiger. The Bestiary says medium size, but the HL puts the hybrid version at large, with large type claws.
A review of all lycanthrope templates is on the to-do list but didn't get done for this release.
Aaron is offline   #495
Aaron

Old March 22nd, 2012, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doskious View Post
Does anyone know if there has been any recognition or correction to the issue (mentioned twice: http://forums.wolflair.com/showpost....&postcount=287, http://forums.wolflair.com/showpost....8&postcount=72) regarding Wordcasting Sorcerers and the Favorite Wordspells list? The second above-linked post did not seem to get any acknowledgement within the Bug Reports thread, and was made ~3 months ago, while the first went unaddressed ~4 months prior to that.

Even something as simple as putting the "Create Favorite Wordspells" button-feature at the top of the Favorite Wordspells list would be an improvement, as one would retain the ability to construct more spells and add to the list, which will show up fully in a scrolling list on the spells tab. Presently, once one has constructed enough favorite wordspells, the interface element that allows the construction of more is bumped off the bottom of the page while no scrollbar is created to allow access.

As I had no desire to replicate a post in the Bug Report thread (as the issue is clearly reported), I've created this thread to see if anyone has any additional information.

For a Wizard or a Cleric, this is hardly an issue, as they are prepared casters and are therefore not going to want to put together a list of all possible combinations of valid Wordspells, just the spells they'll want to memorize. For spontaneous casters, however, this is a critical issue, as it means that there is no way to construct a complete list of Wordspells that the character is able to put together, since spontaneous wordcasters can do so on the fly.

Further, when a wordcaster knows enough Words (the top list on the class page), the entire list of favorite wordspells gets pushed off-screen with no means to access it.
This should be fixed for the next release, sorry it took a while.
Aaron is offline   #496
Aaron

Old March 22nd, 2012, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silveras View Post
I am not sure if this has been reported before; I don't recall seeing it in previous posts, anyway:

The "Other Adjustments" section of the Adjustments as some wonkiness with the Remove buttons. I added four to a PC, so they appear in two rows of two. The first row in the "Other Adjustments" section of the "Adjust" tab has no "x" buttons to remove the entires, but the second row does.

Viewing the same character with the pop-up window, the same adjustments have "x" buttons on the first row but not on the second. The layout is the same for both, so the entries that do not have an "x" on the Adjust tab do on the pop-up window, and the ones to do have it on the adjust tab do not on the pop-up window.
I'm not able to reproduce this bug. If it persists through the next update, please post again in the next thread with more detail as to which adjustments, and other character details.
Aaron is offline   #497
Aaron

Old March 22nd, 2012, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodrin View Post
The description text for Armor Proficiency (Light) is incorrect according to page 118 CRB it should read

Benefit: When you wear a type of armor with which
you are proficient, the armor check penalty for that
armor applies only to Dexterity- and Strength-based
skill checks.

inside the main HL program the description is correct. On the pdf, however, it reads;

When you wear a type of armor with which you are proficient, the armor
check penalty for that armor applies only to Balance, Climb, Escape Artist,
Hide, Jump, Move Silently, Sleight of Hand, and Tumble checks.

It appears to repeat the same text block for the Medium and Heavy versions too!
I updated the summary of those feats to eliminate the reference to the obsolete skills.
Aaron is offline   #498
Aaron

Old March 22nd, 2012, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Magus View Post
Bard Masterpieces are referred to as Quaternary abilities on the Bard tab
Fixed
Aaron is offline   #499
Aaron

Old March 22nd, 2012, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Painlord View Post
Echoing this, I believe (but am willing to admit being 'less right') that all subdomains should be available for druids/inquisitors when they have access to the primary domain.

I believe Druid Archetypes, like the Dragon Shaman, should have all the subdomains available from the primary domains offered.

Random supporting info:
http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/a...tml#subdomains
"Subdomains can be selected by Druids (except the metal subdomain) and inquisitors (if their deity allows it)."

and

http://paizo.com/store/downloads/pat...#v5748eaic9nd9 (from SKR).

Thanks.

-Pain
The deity is still a limiting factor for inquisitors, but I have put a review of druid subdomains (and the archetype lists thereof) on the to-do list.
Aaron is offline   #500
Closed Thread