Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Maidhc O Casain

Old May 20th, 2012, 11:15 AM
I second this - can't count the number of times I've had to sift through the entire list of Wondrous Items when on a "shopping trip."

This would be a very useful feature!
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #111
Lord Magus

Old July 21st, 2012, 01:12 PM
Please allow for the possibility of removing HD from a creature (along the lines of the current Additional HD possibility). Right now, the only way to do it is through the Young template (very restrictive) or with negative levels (which do not reduce feats allowed, for example)
Lord Magus is offline   #112
Dwayne

Old July 21st, 2012, 02:34 PM
How about adding the appearance features from Blood of Angels/Fiends to the personal section for Aasimar and Tieflings.
Dwayne is offline   #113
Nikmal

Old July 26th, 2012, 10:49 PM
When scrolls are made and or potions are made as such there is no true description of the spells that they are linked too. It is annoying to have to look them up constantly in the books. Or to try and rig it so that I have the actual spell brought up under the spell tab. It is rather annoying and a HUGE inconvenience.

Is it possible to get all the spell descriptions in all magic items AND scrolls?
Nikmal is offline   #114
Unseelie

Old July 29th, 2012, 05:41 PM
Ya know, it's really frustrating having to deal with coinage. If you're lucky, the portfolio is set to PC, in which case you can make journal entries to add or subtract coins... but even then, if you want to convert coins from say, silver, to platinum to deal with weight you have to do -this and +that.

Worse, if it's an NPC, there isn't even a journal option so if this is an important NPC that is being tracked carefully, you have to do the -this, +that in the configure hero panel... effectively changing their starting wealth. I'm sorry, that's not terribly intuitive.

Yes, I'm the GM... I can just give them stuff, but I'd like to do it cleanly, which this is not.

Some sort of unified method for adding or subtracting coinage would be very welcome. Especially if it handled the conversion between different coinage for me...

An actual wealth tab, with some sort of journaling/notes for tracking non-liquid 'wealth' would be ++good.
Unseelie is offline   #115
ChrisRevocateur

Old July 29th, 2012, 09:58 PM
+1000
ChrisRevocateur is offline   #116
gypsyxot

Old August 2nd, 2012, 11:06 PM
I'd like to be able to control the order my weapons appear on the page, especially which weapons appear on the first printed page. It would be extra keen if I could control which attack forms are listed.
*I'm tiered of Naming my Heavy Steel shield "Z".
*I'm not likely to use my crossbow one handed
*I'm not likely to use my morningstar nor my scimitar two-handed often
gypsyxot is offline   #117
gypsyxot

Old August 2nd, 2012, 11:16 PM
I'd love to have the option, under spells & power, to list spells, grouped by level, one per vertical line, with a check box in front of it.
ie:
Cleric 1
[] Shield of Faith (DC 14) (Domain Spell)
[] Magic Weapon (DC 14)
[] Protection From Evil
[] Bless
Cleric 2
[] Booger of Doom
[] Lesser Wedgie of the Dwarven Gods

Etc. something like that's easier for me to read at glace than the strait line list. This is especially helpful for lower level characters, and characters w/o many spells, where I don't want to print out a full spell sheet.

Also a while back there was a spell book option where you could print them in landscape that I found VERY useful. You could get the most critical details and a short summary all on a couple lines. It went away with one of the upgrades and I was amongst the saddened.

Last edited by gypsyxot; August 2nd, 2012 at 11:18 PM. Reason: stairway wit.
gypsyxot is offline   #118
Dwayne

Old August 3rd, 2012, 02:06 PM
Does Lone Wolf even look at this thread? Just wondering.
Dwayne is offline   #119
Aaron

Old August 3rd, 2012, 02:40 PM
We look, and take requests into consideration when planning new functions to add to the program. Can't promise anything specific though.
Aaron is offline   #120
Closed Thread