Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Starfinder

Notices

Rone

Old March 29th, 2019, 12:45 PM
Thanks for checking. We have no update to offer just yet. There are some variables involved and we only want to give an estimate we're sure we can meet. But we'll check back with an update as soon as we have one.
Rone is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
fege

Old April 1st, 2019, 10:57 PM
Guys i don't like to get snarky but I asked the question re Aeon Throne in November last year and was told 'soon' - It is now April - as the only released/in production game system on HLO you really need to do better than this...at this rate we will be finished the campaign before it is released...having play test stuff available is cool but it shouldn't be prioritised over actual in production games/content.

I am happy to pay for this stuff but please make it available - I purchased HLO to use with the campaigns and your lack of support for these makes me question the purchase.
fege is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 2nd, 2019, 04:36 PM
Our apologies for the delay, we lost one of our HLO team members and it created some delays we weren't happy about.

Book one of Aeon Throne will be available next week with the remaining books to follow by months end.

Happy gaming!
BJ is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
TheMaskedFerret

Old April 12th, 2019, 08:34 AM
Against The Aeon Throne (Book 1) is available!
https://www.wolflair.com/against-the-aeon-throne/
TheMaskedFerret is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
TheMaskedFerret

Old April 12th, 2019, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaskedFerret View Post
Against The Aeon Throne (Book 1) is available!
https://www.wolflair.com/against-the-aeon-throne/
Was the colonist theme all that was added from book 1? Was thee any ther player material?
TheMaskedFerret is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
flyteach

Old April 13th, 2019, 06:42 AM
I'm a little confused. Is the price for all 3 book's content when it becomes available? Or is that just for book 1 content? At first I saw $5 and thought it was per book, but then checked my DS order and also realized that AET is only 3 books, so maybe it's buy now, get in a little bit. But with the caption for the order being specific to book one content, it's got me asking the question.
Flyteach
flyteach is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
Trester

Old April 13th, 2019, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Was the colonist theme all that was added from book 1? Was thee any ther player material?
Endiffians are a option and they are added, though I can't seem to find any of the Aliens from the Alien archive to create NPC's with.
Trester is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
TheMaskedFerret

Old April 13th, 2019, 09:23 PM
They will probably have a separate GM pack containing the GM content
TheMaskedFerret is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old April 15th, 2019, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyteach View Post
I'm a little confused. Is the price for all 3 book's content when it becomes available? Or is that just for book 1 content? At first I saw $5 and thought it was per book, but then checked my DS order and also realized that AET is only 3 books, so maybe it's buy now, get in a little bit. But with the caption for the order being specific to book one content, it's got me asking the question.
Flyteach
This data package currently includes chapter one of Against the Aeon Throne with the remaining chapters being added as they’re completed.

So, yes, this purchase is for all 3. It’s $4.99, half the price of the Dead Suns because this is a 3-issue AP vs. the 6-issue Dead Suns AP.
Rone is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old April 15th, 2019, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Here is a list of what’s been added:

Pg 10: Motion-Detection Badge (hybrid item)
Pg. 21: Hovertrike (Vehicle)
Pg 43: Colonist (Theme)
Pg. 55-61: 7 NPC races (including the necessary template grafts, subtype grafts, and any new languages listed in the statblocks)
Pg. 56: Endiffian PC race
Pg. 62: Nakondis (homeworld choice)

Once Starship support has been added to Starfinder, owning this package will also give you access to the starship components and weapons from the Ships of the Star Empire, along with pre-built portfolios of the ships from this chapter and the front inside cover. The data to support that content is already finished, so it'll be ready to go once the other tools we need to add for supporting Starships are finished.
Rone is offline   #30 Reply With Quote