Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

SeeleyOne

Old August 30th, 2015, 09:59 AM
ShadowChemosh in the Pathfinder forums has a link that he hosts various files. You can get Hero Lab to check that url which adds things to your download list. So, you can get around waiting for an "Official Okay". You would have to see how he set it up, though. Maybe just ask him. If it just needs a website location, I can put it on my site if need be. I don't do anything else with my site, so I might as well.

www.seeleyone.com

Evil wins because good rolls poorly .... or the players are not paying enough attention to the game.
SeeleyOne is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
dartnet
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 30th, 2015, 11:01 AM
I am in the same boat. Did get to play test Savage Rifts. Oh there are some epic things in that one.
dartnet is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old August 30th, 2015, 11:56 AM
Yeah, the few projects I've thought about kind of are waiting to see SFC too.
Paragon is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
SeeleyOne

Old August 30th, 2015, 12:36 PM
Everyone is waiting on the SFC and SPC2. Especially the SFC, as there are many things that can make use of it. Maybe next year.

Evil wins because good rolls poorly .... or the players are not paying enough attention to the game.
SeeleyOne is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old August 30th, 2015, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeleyOne View Post
ShadowChemosh in the Pathfinder forums has a link that he hosts various files. You can get Hero Lab to check that url which adds things to your download list. So, you can get around waiting for an "Official Okay". You would have to see how he set it up, though. Maybe just ask him. If it just needs a website location, I can put it on my site if need be. I don't do anything else with my site, so I might as well.

www.seeleyone.com
Thanks, but the problem isn't setting that up, I can do that (and already do that very thing for my own players.) The problem has to do with forum rules and copyrighted material. While LoneWolf does have the right on PEG, Inc. releases to release these data files I believe it has to be with files that are vetted by LoneWolf first, so public post of the the files with a direct link like that could potentially make LoneWolf liable as being "complicit" in the hosting of potentially pirated data. So instead I just make things available as single files and only offer unvetted files through PM.

As for SFC the latest official work I've seen was from LoneWolf on Google+ where they expect it to be out in September, for whatever that might be worth.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old September 1st, 2015, 03:25 PM
For those who had it the ETU file has been updated to fix the Noble Edge still pointing to the original Rich Edge instead of the ETU version. Same link as before for those I previously sent it to.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
Frizbog

Old January 30th, 2016, 01:53 PM
Hi Zarlor - thanks for letting me preview the file.

I noticed that taking the Volunteer extracurricular gives the connection edge but does not increase the number of bennies per session. I was able to work around it with a permanent adjustment, but thought you'd like to know.

I've also noticed that I started out with 198 arcane points (unspent) and my character doesn't have Ritualism or any other arcane abilities at this point, so it always gives me a warning. Not sure if there's a workaround there.

Other than that, I've not seen any issues. Thanks again!
Frizbog is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old February 2nd, 2016, 03:35 PM
Actually EVERYONE has ritualism. I just wasn't sure how to handle that, but it seemed best to make sure all characters could add the books with spells should they pick them up. Starting characters with the max spell points (198) seemed to be less confusing than having 0, although the actual SPs are not actually relevant. As for the warning with that I guess I'll look at that again.

I'll look at the Volunteer thing again and let everyone know when I've fixed it.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Coming Eventually
zarlor is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old February 2nd, 2016, 04:05 PM
Fixed Volunteer so you can get the file from the same location.

As for the 198 powers assigned I couldn't see of another way to just allow powers for free so what I'd really need is a way to allow free "spells" (really, just spell books with rituals) without giving that warning of unspent resources which I haven't really figured out a way to do.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Coming Eventually
zarlor is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
SeeleyOne

Old February 2nd, 2016, 04:25 PM
Just make a mechanic that searches through them and gives back the points retroactively. This is similar to how I made it so that people can have free attribute points for each Rank.

SeeleyOne is offline   #30 Reply With Quote