Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mark_A_Siefert

Old May 29th, 2008, 05:21 PM
I've more or less fallen in love with Mongoose's new version of Traveller, and I'd love to get some software support to help keep track of PC creation. I'd like to recommend that Hero Lab look into adding the new Traveller to its list of games.
Mark_A_Siefert is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Harbinger

Old May 30th, 2008, 05:27 AM
over on the mongoose forums someone asked the same question and matt replied that that wouldn't happen.
Harbinger is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mark_A_Siefert

Old May 31st, 2008, 11:27 AM
Yeah... I wonder who that was? :mrgreen:
Mark_A_Siefert is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 11th, 2008, 01:56 PM
At 06:27 AM 5/30/2008, you wrote:
Quote:
over on the mongoose forums someone asked the same question and matt replied that that wouldn't happen.
Once the Authoring Kit comes out this summer, it will be possible for data files to be written for virtually ANY game system. Fans will be able to create data files for their favorite game systems and share them with other players, just like it currently the case for miniatures and card games with our Army Builder and Card Vault products.
rob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
LazarX

Old July 1st, 2008, 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob
At 06:27 AM 5/30/2008, you wrote:
Quote:
Once the Authoring Kit comes out this summer, it will be possible for data files to be written for virtually ANY game system. Fans will be able to create data files for their favorite game systems and share them with other players, just like it currently the case for miniatures and card games with our Army Builder and Card Vault products.
So is this what I should be waiting for then if I want to work on a dataset for the World of Warcraft RPG? I do have one request for the Authoring Kit and Herolab in general. Can you make a downloadable manual in PDF form. I'd prefer to have something that I can print out and read as I work.

Also any plans on epic level support?
LazarX is offline   #5 Reply With Quote