Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 12th, 2017, 08:37 AM
As Daplunk has said we cannot allow users to share items of that nature on the forums here due to legalities.

Fortunately, our intent is to have the 5E SRD available in the Content Market at launch, so that should be extremely useful to you!
BJ is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
ray57913

Old April 12th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ View Post
Fortunately, our intent is to have the 5E SRD available in the Content Market at launch, so that should be extremely useful to you!
given the current progress is there a eta on the content market?
ray57913 is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
EightBitz

Old April 15th, 2017, 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daplunk View Post
This is my opinion.

The UUID's are not something you should be messing with is my take-away from the work that was done on auto inputting.
Daplunk is wrong. This is not "opinion", this is fact. The devs have said, in no uncertain terms, do not mess with UUIDs. Do not generate them. Do not modify them. If they're not there, don't add them, and if they are there, don't touch them.

If you mess with UUIDs, you risk corrupting not only the realm in question, but your entire database. So just don't. Ever. Period.
EightBitz is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
EightBitz

Old April 15th, 2017, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray57913 View Post
I was looking around and it looked like EightBitz was trying to import all of the Pathfinder spells with a csv file. Is this the only way at this time?
I want to be clear that the script I offered is to be considered an example and not a final product. It is offered as-is, with no guarantees.
EightBitz is offline   #14 Reply With Quote