Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Gigigidge

Old April 24th, 2015, 08:42 AM
I don't see either of those. I don't see the RotRL update option at all, with or without an exclamation mark.

Clarification: I see the Hero Lab 7.0 & Pathfinder 11.0 update. As far as I can tell both are installed. I do not see the RotRL update at all, with or without an exclamation mark.

Last edited by Gigigidge; April 24th, 2015 at 08:50 AM.
Gigigidge is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old April 24th, 2015, 09:02 AM
Gigigiidge have you gone to the "View Updates" link in the upper right hand corner and from there it will bring up a pop up window like the one in the image that Colen provided. Then you should see Rise of the Runelords highlighted with the exclamation point.
Nikmal is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 24th, 2015, 09:11 AM
Gigigidge, you're running OS X 10.6, right? Are you using Hero Lab on any other devices, or just on that one computer?
Colen is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Gigigidge

Old April 24th, 2015, 09:19 AM
I don't have a View Updates link the upper right that I can see (if it makes any difference at all, I'm on a Mac), but I can get to the screen he showed, however I don't see RotRL update listed anywhere.

I still haven't gone all-in on the reinstall. Should I just try that, or is there something else you think I should try first?
Gigigidge is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Gigigidge

Old April 24th, 2015, 09:19 AM
Just this one computer.
Gigigidge is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 24th, 2015, 10:01 AM
When you go to the License menu -> Reactivate License, can you confirm that the email address you have listed there is the correct one for your license? I.e. the one that you can log in with on http://www.lonewolfdevel.com/?

If you have the wrong email address there, or if you have no email address saved, the RotR update won't appear in the list.
Colen is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Gigigidge

Old April 24th, 2015, 10:17 AM
Thanks Colen! That was it! I never save my passwords out of habit. Saving it made the download available.

I'm getting an error downloading the file, but I suspect that's a temporary problem, since everything was downloading fine earlier.
Gigigidge is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 24th, 2015, 10:21 AM
Alright, glad that you can see it! Thanks for flagging the error - we'll need to release a bugfix update to address that, which I'll try to get out in the next few hours.
Colen is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 24th, 2015, 11:53 AM
I've updated Hero Lab on the Mac to v7.0a - please grab that and let me know if you run into any further problems. Thanks for your patience!
Colen is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
pholtus

Old April 25th, 2015, 09:46 PM
Thank you for posting this. I never saved my email address either and wouldn't have thought to look there for my missing RotRL package.
pholtus is offline   #20 Reply With Quote