Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

mattagc

Old September 22nd, 2019, 10:56 AM
Afternoon,

I've been trying to get this done for awhile, but I'm having no luck, and am wondering if I'm missing something obvious before I contact LW Support.

Basically, in my Pathfinder 2E campaign, my DM and I have worked it out that my goblin PC's mount will be a Warg that was encountered in story and is working on being trained.

As I didn't see any way to create a custom mount, we were just going to adjust the stat block for the Wolf. However, this is where the problem lies...

I cannot seem to get any ability adjustments to reflect in either the PLAY or character sheet sections of the mount in question. I've tried base adjustments, permanent, temporary, etc. The only thing I've managed to get to reflect is if I use the override, but I was hoping to avoid that so that when the mount levels up, it will calculate correctly.

As such, I was hoping to add either a bonus or adjust the base stat for the wolf. For example, the wolf starts with a base +2, the DM has ruled the warg has a base +4.

This is becoming rambly, so I'll just ask, if it's possible, could someone point me in the right direction to adjusting stats for mounts.

Thanks.
mattagc is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
mattagc

Old October 5th, 2019, 12:17 PM
Lots of views and no replies meant I took this through as a Bug Report, and if anyone is interested, it was determined that this is likely due to animal companions not having an actual stat for abilities, but rather an ability stat bonus.

The development team is going to look into this further.

Thanks for the interest.
mattagc is offline   #2 Reply With Quote