Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 31st, 2018, 03:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EightBitz View Post
When I login with my RW account, it says that my account is valid, but I don't have access to HLO.

When I activate a license, I don't have a code for HLO.

When I create a new account, it prompts me for a new username and password without asking me if I want to use my RW account.
Just owning Realm Works does not grant a license for Hero Lab Online with Starfinder, as it's a separate product that must be purchased. If you're instead seeking Demo access to HLO (this is not clear to me from your post), you can readily add it to your account from the main product page on our website at http://www.wolflair.com/hlo/.

Acquiring an HLO/Starfinder license can be accomplished by going through the normal purchase process on our website. You can login with your RW account on sales.lonewolfdevel.com and add HLO to that account. OR, you can separately purchase HLO without logging in and subsequently use the issued activation code to add HLO to your existing account. Either way should achieve the objective, if that's what you're seeking.

Hope this helps!
rob is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
EightBitz

Old January 31st, 2018, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
Just owning Realm Works does not grant a license for Hero Lab Online with Starfinder, as it's a separate product that must be purchased.
Yes, Rob, I know. I was intending to bite the bullet and purchase it. I visited the link everyone was pointing to. Confusion ensued as there was no obvious option to purchase.

Then I found my card was compromised (again, nothing to do with LWD), so when I finally found the right link, I couldn't purchase it.

Thanks for letting me know about the demo. I'll start with that instead.
EightBitz is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 31st, 2018, 05:47 PM
This process IS a bit confusing and we are working on clearing up the confusion with a few tweaks that should be in place by Friday.
BJ is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
BardMorgan

Old February 5th, 2018, 08:50 PM
I thought existing licenses to HL classic would grant a license to HLO; is that not the case?
BardMorgan is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 5th, 2018, 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BardMorgan View Post
I thought existing licenses to HL classic would grant a license to HLO; is that not the case?
For "existing" games (ie Pathfinder or 5e or other HL supported games). But HLO currently ONLY supports Starfinder which is a new game and new license to everyone.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #15 Reply With Quote