Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Micco

Old August 30th, 2009, 03:37 AM
I'm trying to add Traits from the PFRPG to the Pathfinder game system. I'm using an example from d20 Pathfinder traits to make sure I get the syntax right. I've tried a couple and get the same error each time.

First, skills in the Pathfinder system have been changed to a uniqueID prefix of 'skxxxxxxx' instead of 'kxxxxxxx' in d20. I've already made that change (note, however, that the editor help file still uses 'kxxxxxxx'.)

I've copied, for instance, the Caretaker trait exactly from the d20 version (other than change the unique id from kHeal to skHeal.) I keep getting this error: "Secondary tagexpr for pick 'trWCcrtkr' is scheduled after primary condition test is scheduled."

Obviously this is a timing error. The eval script for the d20 version assigns the timing as "Pre-Levels (Users)" and priority as "100". I did the same.

Is something different that requires a different timing for Traits?

Thanks!
Micco is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 30th, 2009, 11:11 AM
I'm sorry about that, I hadn't actually tested any traits, since adding the Traits web enhancement was something I intended to do Monday. There's an error in the timing for traits in the definition of the table that displays them. This will be fixed in next Friday/Saturday's update, until then I'm afraid you shouldn't add any traits to your character.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 30th, 2009, 12:39 PM
Update: Once I finish the Traits web enhancement, we'll publish v1.2, with those and the bug fix for traits/flaws. This ought to be sometime Monday (8/31) unless something unforseen happens.
Mathias is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 31st, 2009, 03:23 PM
1.2 is out (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=9125)
Mathias is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Micco

Old August 31st, 2009, 03:34 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the quick response (and saving me a ton of typing!!)
Micco is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Nalkur

Old September 6th, 2009, 04:29 AM
Micco,

Were you able to copy the content across between D20 and your customer dataset, or did it involve retyping?
Nalkur is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Micco

Old September 6th, 2009, 05:54 AM
More like lots of copy and paste between two open sessions of HeroLab. Not pretty, but better than typing!
Micco is offline   #7 Reply With Quote