Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

DocSwiv

Old August 15th, 2017, 08:04 PM
im trying to make use of the major mind swap spell for the psychic class, but I am having a tough time finding an adjustment that fits correctly. the mind swap is not one that you can traditionally beast shape/shapechage/polymorph into (except with polymorph any object, which seems to be the only polymorph spell without an adjustment), and simply changing my race in the background section doesnt work because there are several spell like abilities and what not that you dont gain access to.

I tried adding the yithian mind swapped template, but it messes up my mental ability scores and does not allow for them to be switched back.

any help would be greatly appreciated.
DocSwiv is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
frumple

Old August 19th, 2017, 09:11 AM
Mind swapping/possession is not easy to implement.

The yithian mind swapped template is meant to be one way (since it assumes once a yithian gets hold of someone it is not going to let go ). Even so it has its limitations since it assumes a standard yithian is doing the mind swapping.

The problem is that there are to many variables to be set by a single adjustment. I think the best thing you can do it add an adjustment for each of the traits being swapped and handle each one individually.
frumple is offline   #2 Reply With Quote