Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Arjon Smithson

Old May 9th, 2017, 09:39 PM
According to the spell description, Increased intelligence does not give increased spells (From PRD The target becomes smarter. The spell grants a +4 enhancement bonus to Intelligence, adding the usual benefits to Intelligence-based skill checks and other uses of the Intelligence modifier. Wizards (and other spellcasters who rely on Intelligence) affected by this spell do not gain any additional bonus spells for the increased Intelligence, but the save DCs for spells they cast while under this spell's effect do increase. This spell doesn't grant extra skill ranks.

However, just using it now, I have HL telling me I can increase my prepared spells. All other parts of the adjustment appear to be working correctly.
Arjon Smithson is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Arjon Smithson

Old May 9th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Oops Further matter - and I'm not sure if this is correct, I also have an opportunity to add more free spells to my spellbook, which doesn't seem be specified in the spell description. (I have just checked as well, there is no difference in wording between the PRD and CRB 6th edition)
Arjon Smithson is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
ErinRigh

Old May 9th, 2017, 10:52 PM
Hey Arjon, I suspect that the mechanics that increase DC are connected to the mechanics for increasing bonus spells and spellbook spells.

In other words, you CAN just ignore it for the duration of the spell
ErinRigh is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old May 10th, 2017, 06:37 AM
Fox's cunning doesn't seem to be linked to the Community Pack source. Many Adjustments that were created by the community were added to the Core package, and this may be one of them.

If you have found a bug, or even just think you might have, in the "official" material, LWD asks that you report it using the Support Request system HERE because threads posted in the forums can be overlooked.

Last edited by Silveras; May 10th, 2017 at 06:40 AM.
Silveras is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Arjon Smithson

Old May 10th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Thanks for that, Silveras, and I'm sorry if I accidentally impugned the great work of the Community Pack workers
I'll put the report in now!
Arjon Smithson is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old May 10th, 2017, 03:39 PM
No worries... I was just trying to indicate that it didn't seem to be a Community Pack issue so a bug report through to LWD would be appropriate.
Silveras is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Arjon Smithson

Old May 13th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Just an update from LW: "Thank you for reporting this problem. We are aware of the problem with temporary attribute bonuses and are working on a solution."
Arjon Smithson is offline   #7 Reply With Quote