Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

Cullyn

Send a message via AIM to Cullyn Send a message via Yahoo to Cullyn

Old July 26th, 2012, 05:42 AM
I know that I submitted a beta survey awhile ago and I want to say it's because I read somewhere on the forum that the second round of the beta was coming. That said, I can't seem to find that information again anywhere so it could be likely that I was simply having a fever dream or some such, then and/or now.

Any informational updates before GenCon that we can be made aware of concerning the second round of the beta? Sadly, the new twins earlier this year means attempting to make it to GenCon this year would result in the loss of life and limb so I won't be able to pick up anything there so I'm hoping to get some information now-ish.
Cullyn is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
John
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 31st, 2012, 08:57 AM
Hi. It wasn't a dream, fevered or otherwise. The second round of beta testing is coming. We expect to begin reviewing the survey responses shortly after Gen Con, and will be providing more information when we've identified the next group of folks to add to the beta team.

Stay tuned!
John is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Cullyn

Old July 31st, 2012, 05:23 PM
Ahhh good. With 5 kids, 2 of them only a few months old, I'm never sure these days if I was sleep-survey-taking or not. You'd be surprised how often that happens.

Have a great GenCon. Wish I could go this year but said children make that something of an impossibility.
Cullyn is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
TehBagder

Old July 31st, 2012, 08:58 PM
Problem with the survey is that some of the data may be stale. For example, I'm now running an extra 4 campaigns over what I was doing when I submitted the survey, as well as writing up a new one from scratch.
TehBagder is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
MToscan

Send a message via ICQ to MToscan Send a message via MSN to MToscan

Old August 7th, 2012, 05:50 AM
Here, here!!
MToscan is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Cullyn

Old August 26th, 2012, 05:31 AM
Any word on the beta testing? Not trying to be a pest but I've just been released from kid watching to the point where I can actually run a game and it'd be wonderful to be able to use Realm Works from start to end if possible.
Cullyn is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
TehBagder

Old August 26th, 2012, 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cullyn View Post
Any word on the beta testing? Not trying to be a pest but I've just been released from kid watching to the point where I can actually run a game and it'd be wonderful to be able to use Realm Works from start to end if possible.
Word. Would totally love to be able to get into it, especially as I'm running more campaigns now with more groups.
TehBagder is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 26th, 2012, 11:34 AM
We'll be launching Phase 2 of the Realm Works Beta next month. We'll be going through all of the surveys starting next week. So it won't be much longer now.

The squirrels are running as fast as they can in their little wheels, but there's a lot of stuff we're still working to get done. Thanks in advance for everyone's continued excitement and, most of all, patience!!
rob is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Rabulias

Old August 26th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
We'll be launching Phase 2 of the Realm Works Beta next month. We'll be going through all of the surveys starting next week. So it won't be much longer now.
For those of us not in the beta, any chance for some more screenshots?

Any transcript or a recording available of the GenCon seminar?

Rab
Rabulias is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
TehBagder

Old August 26th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
The squirrels are running as fast as they can in their little wheels, but there's a lot of stuff we're still working to get done. Thanks in advance for everyone's continued excitement and, most of all, patience!!
*Throws caffeine-injected nuts at the squirrels*
TehBagder is offline   #10 Reply With Quote