Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Shadow XXVII

Old July 8th, 2014, 02:44 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm a bit new with this so have mercy if this is a dumb question.

I've been working on putting the content from my collection of old Dragon Magazines onto Hero Lab. Its a bit of a piecemeal work so far. However I've come to a problem I've been trying to add the Sniper variant of the Scout class from Dragon 346 into Hero Lab. In essence the main feature is that the Scout's Skirmish ability is replaced with a Precise Shot ability that functions from a long distance. I removed all the Scout's Skirmish abilities under the Class Variant tab and created a Precise Shot ability that replaces it, however I find that under the special tab the Skirmish ability still remains. I looked further and it turned out that the Skirmish ability that the Scout had had a bootstrapped link to an ability called xSkirmish and xSkirmAC. I tried removing those from the Class Variant tab as well but it appears that it had no effect.

I have no idea where to proceed from here. Is there some script I should use to remove the ability?

Thanks for your help.
Shadow XXVII is offline   #1 Reply With Quote