Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer 40,000

Notices

cpt_safety

Old December 14th, 2007, 03:57 AM
I have a mixed collection of Cadian and Catachan armies. Since I mostly play friendly games and never really jump in to a tournament, I sometimes mix units of each within the same army. I don't mix models within units for the most part. My Hardened Veterans unit (Catachan) has a model with Demolition Charge.

Should I make two small armies with AB and just ally? Is there a way to mix units in the same army?
cpt_safety is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
cpt_safety

Old December 14th, 2007, 01:00 PM
I found the answer. I'll just divide my models into two armies and do it "legally."

It's much easier that way, anyway.

I'm glad this forum is here. I'm sure I will use it another time. I will also be sure to see what's going on here daily.

Thanks
cpt_safety is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Shi_Vral
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via AIM to Shi_Vral Send a message via MSN to Shi_Vral Send a message via Yahoo to Shi_Vral

Old January 10th, 2008, 11:06 AM
Also note that if you have any specific questions or concerns about the Warhammer 40k files themselves you may want to check out www.ab40k.org as that is where we are more likely to quickly notice any questions you post. Thanks!
Shi_Vral is offline   #3 Reply With Quote