Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

lowlight

Old May 27th, 2010, 03:27 AM
I know this is probably a non-issue for most other folks, but I thought I would post this here anyway as I'm really puzzled as to why the software is doing this. When I'm filling in the "Personal" tab area with character information, I've found that the "Age" of the character cannot go any lower than "15"; if you try to manually type this in, it reverts back to "15" once you've stepped off the entry field.

I'm puzzled because Savage Worlds allows for children based Wildcards (6 to 10 years old). In fact, one of the hindrances for this type of Wildcard/NPC is already available in Hero Lab (Young), so I'm not sure why there's an age cutoff. Again, I know this is an aesthetics thing (doesn't effect the workings of Hero Lab), but seeing as how I'll be printing this character sheet up for a player, I'd rather not go back over it with marker to make corrections when the software should've been able to do this with no issues.
lowlight is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 15th, 2010, 03:41 PM
This was an oversight where the default age range limits were inherited from the Skeleton files. I've modified the age range to go from 6-99 now. It will be fixed in the imminent update.
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote