Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Authoring Kit

Notices

thedarkelf007

Send a message via MSN to thedarkelf007 Send a message via Yahoo to thedarkelf007

Old March 1st, 2016, 03:26 PM
I don't have any great plans at the moment, as this version was not fully completed and the FFG version has taken my attention. If you have not seen the Fantasy Flight version of Star Wars I would recommend it as its my favorite out of all the released rulesets to date. I've got all the others.

Working on - SW RPG d6 or add this source Update Souce and SW RPG FFG and More FFG SW not working yet
Author of Realms Works Guides
Blog writer at thedarkelf007.home.blog/
thedarkelf007 is offline   #121 Reply With Quote
TaylorBland

Old August 5th, 2017, 10:13 AM
hi, i know this is old, but i was wondering if any more work had been done on it?

Also, i found this really cool site called d6holocron and they have a ton of scifi conversions to this exact set of rules and i was wanting to run a scifi game where they were all sorta combined. do you happen to have any more D6 data from say base D6 future or D6 Adventure or anything else D6 related. if so, then it will aid in a multiverse game such as mine. any help is cool and even advice on how to add those rules myself would be cool. thanks
TaylorBland is offline   #122 Reply With Quote
Virtue

Old July 23rd, 2019, 07:27 AM
This is super cool any chance to get a download for this?
Virtue is offline   #123 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 23rd, 2019, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
This is super cool any chance to get a download for this?
Try the .hl file at http://forums.wolflair.com/showpost....&postcount=100
Duggan is offline   #124 Reply With Quote
EODGunner

Old May 30th, 2021, 08:11 PM
Anyone still working this? I have some free time and I have all of the resources possible on digits. I have a small bit of coding experience, let me know and we'll make better contact on discord.

Thanks
-EOD
EODGunner is offline   #125 Reply With Quote
thedarkelf007

Send a message via MSN to thedarkelf007 Send a message via Yahoo to thedarkelf007

Old June 14th, 2021, 03:19 AM
I have found all the documentation I had done with this, been offline for a while due to FFG Star Wars working with all my old books.

I can possibly dust off the old files and advance this again, though it is fairly stable and I had even managed to set up defined packages to expand the ruleset based on the sourcebook you used.

Working on - SW RPG d6 or add this source Update Souce and SW RPG FFG and More FFG SW not working yet
thedarkelf007 is offline   #126 Reply With Quote
thedarkelf007

Old June 15th, 2021, 05:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duggan View Post
Seems as if you don't need my input as someone has already put their name to the work I have done. its been a while but I had not realised they had renamed it and taken over completely.

Last edited by thedarkelf007; June 15th, 2021 at 05:51 AM.
thedarkelf007 is offline   #127 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 15th, 2021, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedarkelf007 View Post
Seems as if you don't need my input as someone has already put their name to the work I have done. its been a while but I had not realised they had renamed it and taken over completely.
That's a compiled version, so if you have actual source files, that would likely be incredibly useful. *wry grin* I merely did a search on the forum to find that link.
Duggan is offline   #128 Reply With Quote