Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Zennister

Old January 14th, 2007, 06:59 AM
Yet another question.

By the time all the documentation is out, will it be possible for us to create our own classes that vary quite differently from the ones in the core rulebooks? I'm creating my own world and using bits and pieces that I like from a variety of sources that I doubt will be put into this system anytime soon.

I'm wondering if I'll be able to put my own system in there when it's finally completed.
Zennister is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 15th, 2007, 05:16 PM
Theoretically, you should be able to create a class that does just about anything. The reality is that you'll be able to do anything we anticipated you'd want to do. If you want to do something we didn't anticipate, then one of two things will occur. Either (a) we'll figure out a way to solve it and outline how to do it, or (b) we'll add stuff to the engine to accommodate it.

This is basically how our Army Builder and Card Vault products have evolved. We thought of everything we could, then users came up with all sorts of stuff we never thought of, so we added support for that stuff.

-Rob

At 07:59 AM 1/14/2007, you wrote:

Quote:
Yet another question. [img]./modules/mdforum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

By the time all the documentation is out, will it be possible for us to create our own classes that vary quite differently from the ones in the core rulebooks? I'm creating my own world and using bits and pieces that I like from a variety of sources that I doubt will be put into this system anytime soon.

I'm wondering if I'll be able to put my own system in there when it's finally completed.
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Zennister

Old January 19th, 2007, 05:42 AM
Thanks.
Zennister is offline   #3 Reply With Quote