Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

evildmguy

Old March 3rd, 2013, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyofdragons View Post
Yup, found it on wayback so I can use it for at least 30 days in demo mode, also found a forum post with some discussion that the original developer may be thinking about a new version for ipad, but nothing concrete on that for the past year. It does work on Win7, by the way, as long as you run both the install and the program as admin.

I'd love to see a good stable replacement for it though, that can automatically push the information into the calendar in Realm Works, but includes a good realistic weather generation algorithm. Would make a good add-on once the core features are set.
I found this in '03 or so and LOVED it. Used it for years. Lost it due to a motherboard crash and didn't find a way to get it using again, so thanks for this! My favorite weather program! I found this as well and would love for it to come back.

Or, of course, for something like it in Realm Works!
evildmguy is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
weogarth

Old March 3rd, 2013, 04:47 PM
Either I used a 'default' setting of some sort when I used this the first time or I forgot all the levels of complexity and customization available to you in Weather Master. I'm working up weather for my campaign area and I'm taking my time doing so.

I run a Small-Scale/Local Campaign, maybe 30x40 miles with terrain/weather similar to northern New England. Weather doesn't play a huge part in it but I think I'll be adding some weather lore for past storms.

If RW does a weather module, and they do it as well as WM, I would pay $30-40 for it.
weogarth is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
Daelda

Old March 17th, 2013, 05:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weogarth View Post
Oh, hmmm. I do believe I'll have to retry that.

I didn't have too much invested in the version I had in XP Mode on my Win7 so recreating it wouldn't be a hard thing. Thanks!

Did you find the batch file or tip to make one that cleared the key to bypass the 30 day thing?
I also would love directions on how to bypass the 30-day trial. I have searched *everywhere* for a good weather generation program and just can't find one.

Here's to hoping Lone Wolf make this all unnecessary!
Daelda is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
Ladyofdragons

Old March 17th, 2013, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daelda View Post
I also would love directions on how to bypass the 30-day trial. I have searched *everywhere* for a good weather generation program and just can't find one.
Here's where I found information for the old Weathermaster program owners to bypass the protection so they can continue using the application after the 30 days.

http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?...-WeatherMaster

-------------------------------------
"...You're going to backstab him with a ballista?"
Ladyofdragons is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
weogarth

Old April 8th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyofdragons View Post
Here's where I found information for the old Weathermaster program owners to bypass the protection so they can continue using the application after the 30 days.

http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?...-WeatherMaster
Ok, this is the one I used setting mine up a year or two ago. Post #18 has the goodies you want. Thanks for digging it out, LoD.
weogarth is offline   #25 Reply With Quote