Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 15th, 2010, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayd3000 View Post
Oracle Sidestep Secret is supposed to use CHA bonus to modify AC; it is still using DEX,
I'm afraid I can't duplicate this error. I added a level of Oracle, the Mystery of Lore, and Sidestep secret to a blank character. As I change the character's DEX, the AC does not change, but as I change CHA, the AC does change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayd3000 View Post
Also: Would be nice to have the ability to add weight and name customer items when selecting them.
This was accidently removed in the last update, and I'll get it added back in.
Mathias is online now   #71 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 15th, 2010, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smegheadforhire View Post
Printed Character sheet Skill block has a coloumn for Misc but has no values
I've changed the name to "Temp" - it was supposed to be for user changes during play. Thanks for pointing this out.
Mathias is online now   #72 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 15th, 2010, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodd View Post
I have see the problem. It is human variant race: Human (Shoanti), Human (Ulfen), ecc. Human Ulfen, in my particular case give to PC 2 bonus feat and 2 bonus skill rank.
So the favored class bonus is missed only for this variant race.
This races need fix i think.
I'm afraid you'll need to contact the person who created the file you're using to get those races. The version of Human (Shoanti) that's in HL is correct, and Human (Ulfen) is not a race that I've added.

What happened is that for the Alternate Racial Traits, there are traits that replace the bonus feat and bonus skill point that a human gets with some other ability. Those effects had been on the race itself, with the "Bonus Feat" and "Skilled" specials only being text. The effects were moved off the race, and onto the specials.

The solution is to open those races in the editor. Among the options (close to the beginning), you'll find "Bonus Feats" and "Bonus Skill Points", both set to 1. Delete both entries, then save and test that race.
Mathias is online now   #73 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 15th, 2010, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elfshadow View Post
The Pioneer trait from the Kingmaker AP should allow you to choose Ride as one of the +1 train bonus on skills. Climb, Handle Animal, Perception, Survival and Swim are listed, but not Ride.
Thanks for the report, this will be fixed in the next update. Also thanks for telling me which book to look in - that made fixing it faster.
Mathias is online now   #74 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 15th, 2010, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonegolem View Post
None of the Incorporeal undead (allip, wraith, etc.) list Incorporeal Attack as an actual attack under weapons. It's under special attacks but you can't take feats that improve natural attacks.
The weapon focus feat specifically allows you to select rays (ranged touch attacks) as an option, but does not offer melee touch attacks as an option.

Improved natural attack only applies to HP damage, not special effects.
Mathias is online now   #75 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 15th, 2010, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCWesel View Post
LUNGE "description" is wrong when populating under "Feats, Traits & Flaws". It states "-2 to Hit for +5' Reach". It should read and actually does calculate "-2 to AC for +5' Reach".
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #76 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 15th, 2010, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodd View Post
Lance can be used only two hands in HeroLab, but actually riding can also be used with one hand.
Fix it pls.
This has been previously reported, and is on my to-do list. In the meantime, the workaround is the "Weapon Ease of Use" adjustment, available on the adjust tab - you can use that to bump the lance from two-handed to one-handed during those times you're mounted.
Mathias is online now   #77 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 15th, 2010, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imper1um View Post
Ahh, I see, it's a visual thing (kind of).

1. Go to Weapons
2. Create a Custom Weapon.
3. Choose 'Composite Longbow' and just click Add.
4. Notice that the interface has a Modifier scale for Composite Max Str, it's whited out, which means it looks like it can be edited, until you change the money value.

It's just a visual bug.
This is one of a couple of places where the colors are off in the weapons. They've been on my list for a while, but I haven't gotten the chance to track down exactly what controls the colors under what circumstances and fix those. Sorry about that.
Mathias is online now   #78 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old September 15th, 2010, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
The weapon focus feat specifically allows you to select rays (ranged touch attacks) as an option, but does not offer melee touch attacks as an option.
Melee Touch attacks are considered "Armed" unarmed attacks *Pg 182 Core under unarmed attacks* so in the case of Weapon Focus, Weapon Focus: Unarmed would give the feat bonus.

Edit: It is less clear about Weapon Finesse and Touch Attacks, and not sure if they cleared that up yet.

Last edited by Dragnmoon; September 15th, 2010 at 04:49 PM.
Dragnmoon is offline   #79 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 15th, 2010, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnmoon View Post
If you look at the Animal Type on Page 306 & 307 for both features and traits it says this.

Animals posses the following Features/Traits (Unless otherwise noted in the creature's entry).

I would say that would fall into Unless otherwise noted.
In the errata, they addressed the shark animal companions, and specifically said they have low-light vision (but of course they didn't address the Bestiary sharks). That makes me think this is more likely to be an omission in the Bestiary than an intentional change from the Type.
Mathias is online now   #80 Reply With Quote