Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder

Notices

Jamz

Old September 6th, 2010, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colen View Post
We'll post more about it when we have something to show; until then, we'd rather keep it low-key, to not get people's hopes up. At this point, we'll be finishing the mac version (hopefully later this year) and then getting to work on the iPad version, so it will likely be next year at least before we have anything for this.
Any plans for a Linux version then?

-Jamz

RPTools.net | MapTool Discord Invite

Download Latest MapTool Release | Download Latest TokenTool Release
Jamz is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 7th, 2010, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamz View Post
Any plans for a Linux version then?
Not at this time. However, AB should currently run under WINE on Linux.
rob is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
liono

Old September 9th, 2010, 10:55 AM
Fantastic News that an iPad version is coming. This is the "killer app" I've been waiting for to make me go out and grab an iPad now (versus waiting for the next "better" version).

Now we just need to convince GW and PP to publish their rules books on iTunes and/or Kindle!
liono is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
awwwdudeman

Old September 11th, 2010, 10:51 PM
i had just registered for the forum iv been using a/m for about a year now and say its the best thing for gamers buy far. but as alot of ppl are saying thay want something thay can take around and build on and in my eyes its the ipad bar non so it would be cool to have a i pad version and lot of ppl would pay good money for it g\w charge enough for product so keep up the good work and and hopfully get it up and running soon .
awwwdudeman is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
amrogers3

Old September 12th, 2010, 04:14 PM
Any word on the MAC version? Is that still in the works or has it made it onto the drawing board yet?
amrogers3 is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 12th, 2010, 04:47 PM
The Mac port is proceeding steadily. We have a veteran Mac developer working on that right now. There's still a lot of code to be written and we've encountered a few minor setbacks along the way, but solid progress is being made. We're striving to have all the primary coding completed in the next few months, which would allow us to be in Beta before the end of the year.
rob is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
intrizic

Old September 28th, 2010, 12:03 PM
I registered to add my support to this thread and say thanks for listening Lone wolf. I think an Ipad is in my future and I look forward to AB on the iphone.....then I won't get anything done at work
intrizic is offline   #37 Reply With Quote
asperon

Old September 29th, 2010, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
We're actively working towards having an iPad version of AB. The first step is a native Mac port, which is currently in development. After that, we can port to the iPad.

We're also exploring an Android version. The gotcha is that the Android requires a completely separate port with completely distinct code, and we're not big enough to pursue all the different avenues in parallel. But something for Android is definitely part of the plan.
If this is a serious endeavour then i do android development as a consultant as well as being a avid gamer, if this would be an option for you to speed up the TTM, don't hesitate to contact me.
asperon is offline   #38 Reply With Quote
Caradryan

Old October 9th, 2010, 03:19 AM
Should be the Ipad version compatible with Ipod and Iphone? Or it would be a further developing about?
Caradryan is offline   #39 Reply With Quote
Mr. Humbug

Old October 12th, 2010, 08:57 AM
I also just registered for this forum because I wanted to join the voices on this list and thank Lone Wolf for listening to those of us who want a Mac port of your software. I did away with my PC a while ago and have been eagerly anticipating the Mac version of Hero Lab. The iPad version would be an excellent bonus, too!
Mr. Humbug is offline   #40 Reply With Quote