Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

naloth

Old March 30th, 2013, 04:58 AM
It looks like the hero sorc profile still reads 3 attacks instead of 2.
naloth is offline   #101 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old March 30th, 2013, 07:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naloth View Post
It looks like the hero sorc profile still reads 3 attacks instead of 2.
Fixed for 2.56
EdSteiner is offline   #102 Reply With Quote
naloth

Old March 30th, 2013, 03:00 PM
I also noticed that when you take Archon, the notes for the marks aren't included even though he has all of them. You have to take other heroes with individual marks to add those notes. It would be helpful to print all his associated benefits.
naloth is offline   #103 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old March 30th, 2013, 03:37 PM
Quote:
I also noticed that when you take Archon, the notes for the marks aren't included even though he has all of them. You have to take other heroes with individual marks to add those notes. It would be helpful to print all his associated benefits.
Hmm, will have to review that code, I thought it made them all list
EdSteiner is offline   #104 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old March 30th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Quote:
I had it hidden, now visible 2.56
EdSteiner is offline   #105 Reply With Quote
CapcomGT

Old March 31st, 2013, 10:53 AM
In regard to Archaon, someone noted his shield was missing to up his armor save to 2+. I could be reading it wrong but it says The Crown of Domination is a battle-helm wouldn't this also contribute an addition +1 bonus to his armor save making it 1+ whether mounted or not?
CapcomGT is offline   #106 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old April 1st, 2013, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapcomGT View Post
In regard to Archaon, someone noted his shield was missing to up his armor save to 2+. I could be reading it wrong but it says The Crown of Domination is a battle-helm wouldn't this also contribute an addition +1 bonus to his armor save making it 1+ whether mounted or not?
Well here is what we have: Armour of Morkar gives a 3+ save, The crown is not armour its listed as an enchanted item and its text does not list any adjustment to the Sv value. The Eye is a tailisman that provides a ward save, no armour save. So to answer your, He needs a shield which I will add for 2.56.

so he is 2+ on foot 1+ when mounted

EdSteiner is offline   #107 Reply With Quote
nidz

Old April 24th, 2013, 04:15 AM
ive noticed that the point cost for the sorcerer is incorrect, archaeon is completly missing with all the other lords you can purchase, point cost of the flying disc is also not right,
nidz is offline   #108 Reply With Quote
Ambrose

Old April 24th, 2013, 06:45 AM
Greetings,

Again, thanks for all the hard work that goes into managing all these army books. I can't imagine Warhammer without Army Builder.

I think I have found a bug for the Warriors of CHaos;

I made up a WoC Hero (exalted hero) for my Battle Standard Bearer.
I gave him Mark of Tzeentch giving him a 6+ ward save.
I then gave him the Talisman of Endurance (5+ ward save).

In the profile, it remained a 6+ ward save when I gave him the Mark even when equiped with the Talisman of Endurance. If I unchecked the mark, he would gain the 5+ wardsave.

I believe that if I have the Talisman of Endurance (5+ ward save) plus the Mark of Tzeentch it should grant a 4+ ward save.

If this is not correct, or if I am missing something, sorry for the inconvenience.

Peace,
Ambrose
Ambrose is offline   #109 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old April 24th, 2013, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrose View Post
Greetings,

Again, thanks for all the hard work that goes into managing all these army books. I can't imagine Warhammer without Army Builder.

I think I have found a bug for the Warriors of CHaos;

I made up a WoC Hero (exalted hero) for my Battle Standard Bearer.
I gave him Mark of Tzeentch giving him a 6+ ward save.
I then gave him the Talisman of Endurance (5+ ward save).

In the profile, it remained a 6+ ward save when I gave him the Mark even when equiped with the Talisman of Endurance. If I unchecked the mark, he would gain the 5+ wardsave.

I believe that if I have the Talisman of Endurance (5+ ward save) plus the Mark of Tzeentch it should grant a 4+ ward save.

If this is not correct, or if I am missing something, sorry for the inconvenience.

Peace,
Ambrose
Verified as correct in 2.57
EdSteiner is offline   #110 Reply With Quote